Ham And Cheese Casserole.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and cheese casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham And Cheese Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ham And Cheese Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and cheese casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements for Ham And Cheese Casserole:
- Prepare 3 cup of Ham, cubed.
- You need 1 packages – Frozen chopped broccoli.
- Require 1 box of Pasta, I prefer elbows, shells, or bow tie.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Give 3 tbsp – Basil pesto (I use Classico brand).
- Provide 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup for Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup – Shredded Italian mix cheese ( use your favorite but this melts great).
- Prepare 1 for Salt and pepper to taste.
Ham And Cheese Casserole instructions:
- In large pot boil water and cook pasta.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over medium heat melt butter.
- Add pesto, soup, and milk, mixing well until combined and smooth.
- Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- When the cheese is melted add the ham and cooked broccoli.
- Drain and add pasta mix well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve🍴.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ham and cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!