Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. The best part about this Seared Salmon with Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Sauce is that it´s all done in one pan. Onions, mushrooms and spinach come together to top succulent salmon in this delicious baked beauty. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking.
Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Heat butter in skillet and add mushrooms and green onions. Saute over medium heat until mushrooms.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The best part about this Seared Salmon with Creamy Spinach & Mushroom Sauce is that it´s all done in one pan. Onions, mushrooms and spinach come together to top succulent salmon in this delicious baked beauty. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients for Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Require 1.5 lb for fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Need 4 tsp olive oil.
- You need to taste for salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs – unsalted butter – divided.
- Prepare 4 oz – fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- Prepare 3 oz (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- Give 1 tbs for flour.
- Need 3/4 cup half and half.
- Prepare 1 tbs for minced fresh chives.
- Provide 1 pinch cayenne.
- Provide to taste of additional salt and pepper.
In this baked salmon, the salmon is baked in a blend of tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and sun-dried tomato dressing. I have been cooking salmon the same way for so long. I simply sprinkled it with seasoning salt and baked it. My family loves salmon and they never seem to get tired of it.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce process:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
Mix remaining ingredients until well blended. Salmon and spinach—two super-healthy foods—pair well in this quick-and-easy recipe. Serve with French bread or rosemary focaccia. This recipe combines steamed salmon with spinach and mushrooms, making it an easy-to-make, well-rounded, filling and healthy keto dinner. This Baked Salmon with spinach recipe is definitely worth a try.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!