Spicy Vegan-Friendly Sausage Rolls.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy vegan-friendly sausage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Vegan-Friendly Sausage Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Vegan-Friendly Sausage Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy vegan-friendly sausage rolls using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition for Spicy Vegan-Friendly Sausage Rolls:
- You need of Rapeseed oil for cooking and brushing the pastry.
- Give 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1 banana shallot chopped.
- You need 200 g for chopped chestnut mushrooms.
- Provide 1 large carrot grated.
- Provide 3 tsp ground cumin.
- Need 2 tsp ground coriander.
- Require 3 tsp for chilli powder.
- Prepare 300 ml for vegetable stock.
- Give of Seasoning.
- Need 3 tsp of vegan friendly granules.
- Give 75 g for hazelnuts, chopped.
- Need 100 g of oats.
- You need 2 sheets – puff pastry-n vegan friendly (if you want to make 8-10).
Spicy Vegan-Friendly Sausage Rolls start cooking:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sauté your onions and shallots until translucent (around 3 mins). in a large pan until it is soft and translucent..
- Add your mushrooms, spices and carrots and cook for a minute or two..
- Add your stock and simmer for 10 mins until thickened..
- Add granules and stir through..
- Add the nuts and then remove from the heat..
- Add oats and then chill for 30 mins..
- Unroll the first pastry sheet and cut in half (one half will be the bottom and one half will be the top)..
- On the bottom half lay 3-5 cylinders of filling (depending on how big you want these and how many ultimately you would like to make) leaving half an inch between each..
- Brush around the sausages with water before laying the other pastry half over the top and moulding around each cylinder to seal (see vid)..
- Cut in-between each roll..
- Brush each sausage roll with rapeseed oil and cut 5 diagonal slits down the centre of each..
- Place your sausage rolls onto floured baking sheets and cook for 20-25 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy vegan-friendly sausage rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!