Curvy's Turkey Chili Cheese Pie with Cornmeal Crust.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, curvy's turkey chili cheese pie with cornmeal crust. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curvy's Turkey Chili Cheese Pie with Cornmeal Crust is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Curvy's Turkey Chili Cheese Pie with Cornmeal Crust is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curvy's turkey chili cheese pie with cornmeal crust using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Composition of Curvy's Turkey Chili Cheese Pie with Cornmeal Crust:
- Prepare 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Give 1 large – onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp chili powder.
- Require 1 1/2 lb ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 for 28 oz can crushed tomatoes w/liquid.
- Prepare 1 cup – low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans (15 oz) drained + rinsed.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup – yellow cornmeal.
- Need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 large for egg, beaten.
- Require 3/4 cup – milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup – grated cheddar.
Curvy's Turkey Chili Cheese Pie with Cornmeal Crust instructions:
- Mist slow cooker insert with cooking spray..
- Warm 2 tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add onion, cook and stir until softened, about 2 min..
- Add garlic and chili powder, saute about 1 min..
- Stir in turkey, breaking up large clumps of meat. Cook thoroughly..
- Stir in tomatoes and broth, then add beans. Bring to a boil, and then transfer to slow cooker..
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well..
- In another bowl, mix egg, milk, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and cheese. Mix well, then pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix..
- Pour batter over chili and gently spread to cover..
- Cover slow cooker, cook on low until chili is hot and crust is lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curvy's turkey chili cheese pie with cornmeal crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!