Dhokla Quick and Easy. Dhokla is a popular Gujarati snack that is loved by all. Give a twist to traditional dhokla with this rice dhokla recipe video. Quick And Easy Rice Dhokla Recipe.
Contents Homemade Instant Khaman Dhokla, is a popular Gujrati snack. It's a nice warm soft and spongy savory cake made from gr. The secret of its sponginess and no requirement of advance preparation lies in using popular Eno salt.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dhokla quick and easy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dhokla is a popular Gujarati snack that is loved by all. Give a twist to traditional dhokla with this rice dhokla recipe video. Quick And Easy Rice Dhokla Recipe.
Dhokla Quick and Easy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dhokla Quick and Easy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dhokla quick and easy using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients – Dhokla Quick and Easy:
- Need 2 cup Basan (Gram flour).
- Require 1 cup for Curds (yoghurt).
- Provide 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Give 1 tsp – Green chill & garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Need 1 tsp – Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 small – green chilly.
- Need 1 pinch of Hing (Asafoetida).
- Require 5 for curry leaves.
- Provide 1 for soda bicarb (eno).
- You need 1 for lemon juice.
Follow our easy breakfast recipe with step by step photos and discover how easy it is to make mouth. Here is quick and easy Dhokla recipe. Dhokla is very popular Indian recipe. We can serve it for breakfast or evening snacks. let's watch how to make dhokla at.
Dhokla Quick and Easy steps:
- First strain the garm flour to avoid any lumps.Mix the gram flour with curds and little water till you get a good thick consistecy.Keep this mixture aside for 10-15 mins..
- Now add the chilly and garlic paste to the mixture along with 1 tablespoon sugar powder ,salt and mix all the ingredients well..
- Pre heat a steamer or cooker with water to a boiling point.Dress a deeep flat vessel wit olive oil.Note: the vessel must b just right to include all the batter or else your dhokla won't cook right..
- Now mix lime juice and eno one tablespoon to the mixture and mix well.Now the mixture will rise add it quickly to the coated vessel and put it in d steamer for about 18-20 mins..
- Once cooked insert a knife to check if the batter is cooked.Once cooked pull it out and let it cool..
- Now for the dressing which we call tadka.Add olive oil sauce pan once heated add the mustard seed till dey splatter. Turn off the flame add one green chilly chopped,hing,curry leaves.Add sugar powder with water and add to this tadka..
- Once the tadka is ready add it on top of dhokla.Your dhokla is ready to eat ;).
Dhokla Recipes-Feather-light dhoklas sitting beautifully on a platter with all their fluff, a generous drizzle of chutneys, finished with a crackling tempering. Traditionally, made with a fermented batter of gram flour and mild spices,dhoklas are great any time of the day. A dhokla recipe is so versatile that it's fascinating to see how you can bung in. When the bubbles form, mix gently. We will steam this Khaman Dhokla in the Instant Pot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food dhokla quick and easy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!