Quick and easy sweet potato curry. Food That Your Dog Will Love And Will Do Them Good. Impress friends, or simply enjoy quick easy meals. No more throwing out fresh veggies from the store, dehydrated veggies stay fresh Quick and Easy Sweet Potato Curry.
It's been an idea that I've had for a while now, so the anticipation was definitely building. It tastes mildly spicy and sweet. We absolutely love the quick sweet potato stir fry. i also make potato and sweet potato pulusu, a sweet and sour tasting stew from Andhra cuisine.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick and easy sweet potato curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Food That Your Dog Will Love And Will Do Them Good. Impress friends, or simply enjoy quick easy meals. No more throwing out fresh veggies from the store, dehydrated veggies stay fresh Quick and Easy Sweet Potato Curry.
Quick and easy sweet potato curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Quick and easy sweet potato curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy sweet potato curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition for Quick and easy sweet potato curry:
- Require 2 tablespoons for coconut oil or oil of choice.
- Prepare 1 for large red onion diced.
- You need 800 g of tin tomatoes.
- Give – salt and pepper for taste.
- Need 3 for minced garlic cloves.
- Require 2 tablespoons – garam masala.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons curry powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tin – chickpeas.
- Give 500 g for sweet potatoes peeled and duced into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 400 g for tin of coconut milk.
- Require for juice of 1 lime.
- Require 2 large handfuls if spinach.
- You need – serve with wholdmeal basmati or white rice etc.
To make sweet potato curry, we don't need to grind any masala or paste. We can make use of any light spice powder or garam masala powder or. Heat the oil a large saucepan over a medium heat. Once hot, add the cumin seeds and fry for a minute, or until aromatic.
Quick and easy sweet potato curry step by step:
- Heat the oil over a medium heat in a large pot.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and sakt and pepper over the mixture and stir together cook on a medium heat for 10 mins to allow the juices to naturally release and tomatoes cook down and onions soften.
- After 10 minutes add the chickpeas and sweet potatoes stiring to combine in the tomatoes mixture then add the garlic,garam masala, curry powder,paprika and cumin, stir all to combine and keep stiring till spices become fragrant..
- Add the coconut milk and mix all together and then bring the curry to a boil and add half cup of hot water and mix and then turn heat down to medium low so the curry simmers for about 20 to 30 mins and cook until the potatoes are tender. every few mins stir the curry. add extra water if needed but note we don't want the curry watery.
- Once cooked stir in the spinach and lightly squeeze over the lime over the curry (dont skip or forget the lime) stir to combine remove of the heat and taste the curry and taste and add more seaoning if you feel it needs more.
- Allow curry to cool to allow the spinach to wilt in the heat and then serve along side your choice of side and enjoy.
- Notes 1. Crushed red pepper flakes: I would start with 1/4 teaspoon in the beginning so that that gets heated up with everything else. Taste and you can always add another 1/4 teaspoon. 2. Harissa paste: if you have a harissa or chilli paste, you can stir a little in before the simmer part so that it can heat up with everything. Even sriracha can work. 3. Lastly, and my favourite, scotch bonnet pepper sauce which adds flavours and lots of heat. A few drops right before simmer again, an.
Sweet potato curry is perfect in so many ways. Not only is it healthy but it's really quick and easy to make too! Naturally dairy free, gluten free and vegan – it's the perfect dish to serve up when you're cooking for those with dietary requirements. This Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry is a quick and easy meal that the whole family will enjoy. The sweet potato adds a delicious sweetness which complements the spices perfectly.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quick and easy sweet potato curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!