Chana chaat. Chana chaat recipe – Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana / chickpeas and simple ingredients. You can tweak this recipe however you like and make it to suit your taste buds. This chana chaat can be made using kabuli chana or kala channa as well.
In this chana chaat, I skipped tamarind chutney which is sweet and sour in taste. This time when I was making aloo chana chaat, I replaced it with honey and fresh lime juice and that makes it so much healthier and lighter in taste. Chana chaat goes all the way back the B.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chana chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chana chaat recipe – Protein packed, delicious and healthy chaat snack made with kabuli chana / chickpeas and simple ingredients. You can tweak this recipe however you like and make it to suit your taste buds. This chana chaat can be made using kabuli chana or kala channa as well.
Chana chaat is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chana chaat is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chana chaat using 30 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Composition – Chana chaat:
- Provide for What you need for tha chaat.
- Prepare of Green chutney.
- Provide Imli chutney.
- Give of Sweetened yogurt.
- Need of Boiled chicke peas.
- Give cubes Boiled potatoes.
- Give 2 for Sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 Sliced tomatoes.
- Need 2 tablespoon for Coriander leaves chopped.
- Require for Roasted and crushed cumin+red chilli flakes.
- Provide Papri.
- You need – Green chutney.
- You need of Mint leaves 1 cup.
- Need Coriander leaves 1 cup.
- Require 5-6 of Green chillies.
- Give 1 tablespoon Roasted cumin.
- Provide 1 teaspoon – Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Imli pulp.
- Give – Blend them all.
- Require of Imli chutney.
- Provide 1 cup of Imli pulp.
- Require 1/2 cup for Raw sugar/brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Black salt.
- Give 1 teaspoon of Roasted cumin.
- You need Dry ginger 1/2 teaspoon l(i used fresh ginger chunks).
- Provide – Cook for 20 mins.blend.
- Require Sweetened yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup Yogurt.
- Give 4 tablespoon of Powdered sugar.
- You need Whip and set aside.
C. era in the Uttar Pradesh state of India. Uttar Pradesh is the origin for some of the most powerful empires in India. In addition, today it's known for being the most populous region in the world. Chana chaat is only a very specific type of dish or rater chaat.
Chana chaat process:
- Assembly method:.
- In a dish layer boiled chick peas.sprinkle roasted and crushed cumin+red chilli flakes.mix..pour the sweetened yogurt.. now pour some of the imli chutney and green chutney according to your taste buds.this is the first layer so do put too much..add onion's, potatoes and tomatoes.. now sprinkle chaat masala..pour the sweetened yogurt.. more imli and green chutney.. add onion's, tomatoes and finally papri.. finish it with chaat masala and roasted and crushed cumin and chilli flakes…
Back in the empire era, there was a big. Chana Chaat – a classic Indian street-side snack that is easy to make and tastes extremely delicious. Chana Chaat is an Indian/Pakistani Chickpea salad usually made with lemon juice, chopped vegetables such as tomatoes and onions, green chilis, and chaat masala (which is an Indian spice mix). Chana chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy chaat snack made from white chickpeas (chana or chole), spice powders, onions, tomatoes and lemon. It can be made very quickly if you have canned chickpeas or leftover boiled chana.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chana chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!