My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ?.
How are you currently at the moment ?, I desire you’re properly and usually content. through this web site I am going to introduce the recipe for cooking My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? that is currently extremely popular with various groups, using a easy and fast method of making relatively, this My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of components that exist around you simply, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this my layered meaty sweet chili tortilla bake (not lasagne) ? menu with 14 materials which are definitely easy to obtain, and we have to process them at the very least through 12 measures. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements – My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ?:
- Prepare 2 tbsp for virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 medium for Onion.
- Require 400 grams for Minced Beef.
- Require 3 large – Tomatoes.
- Require 2 tbsp – Sweet Hot Chilli Sauce.
- Require 1/4 sweet Pepper chopped.
- Require 1/2 for Another Sweet Pepper a different colour.
- Need 1 handful Loose Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 can Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Require 3 for Chorizo Sausages, skin off and cut up.
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 – Beef cube or bouillon, mixed in 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 3 Tortillas.
My Layered Meaty Sweet Chili Tortilla Bake (Not Lasagne) ? how to cook:
- Add the onions to your large fry pan, then add the meat and fry for 3- 4 minutes. Then add the Chorizo and fry for a further 5 minutes..
- Add the salt & black pepper to taste, stir in and add the kidney beans then the sweet corn.
- Next add the tin of tomatoes and stir in. Then add the beef cube in water and stir in.
- Add the sweet peppers and tomatoes cut up and mix ..
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes ..
- If it is too dry looking, just add a quarter of cup of boiling water and stir.
- Now get your tortilla and place on the bottom of a greased oven dish a round one would be good..
- Add 3 ladles of your meat mixture and spread around and pat down. Repeat this with another tortilla. Leave enough mixture for the 3rd layer..
- On top of the mixture, grate cheese and cover all over the top. Any cheese you prefer I'm using Cheddar but chili cheese would be good ..
- Put in a 170°C/gas mark 6 preheated oven cover with foil wrap and bake for 15 – 20 minutes. If you prepare this earlier and have it later you will need to put it in the oven for 30- 45 minutes to cook through and crisp around the edge.
- Serve with a Crispy Salad and Crusty Bread . ?.
Alright, above offers described briefly about causeing this to be my layered meaty sweet chili tortilla bake (not lasagne) ? recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your expertise inside the culinary world. if you want to save our webpage address in the browser, in order that at any most suitable moment there’s a different food selection of dishes, you may get the details. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂