Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-thai(ish)-take-out for jamo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-thai(ish)-take-out for jamo using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo:
- You need 300 gr for turkey mince.
- Need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 tbsp – oregano.
- Give 1 tbsp for paprika powder.
- Give 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlick.
- You need Pinch – salt and pepper.
- Require 1 tbsp – parsley (fresh or dry).
- Require – Sauce.
- Give 1/4 cup for lightly salted soya sauce.
- Require 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Need 1 tsp for garlic paste or finely chopped arthochoke (2 tsp).
- Need 1 tsp – crushed chillis.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – honey.
- You need 3/4 cup – water.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Require Rice.
- Provide 200 g cauliflower rice.
- Provide of Alternative: brown rice or black rice.
- You need – Additional options.
- Provide 2 cm – finely chopped ginger in the mince.
- Require 1 for red pepper cut into chunks for the mince.
- Need 1 fresh chilli for the mince (add it just before you add the sauce).
Spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-Thai(ish)-take-out For Jamo making process:
- The mince: Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté together until soft in a large pan (I use the 26cm diameter shallow casserole from Le Creuset and keep it on the lowest heat throughout) with 2 tbsp of oil and tbsp water. Leave the lid on the pan. Once softened, add the mince and mix well together. Replace the lid and let simmer until mince half cooked. Then add the oregano, parsley, chilli powder and paprika powder. Again, mix well together and leave with lid on until mince cooked through..
- The sauce: Add together all the ingredients (except the corn flour) & bring to the boil in a small saucepan. Then, remove from the heat. In a small bowl dilute the cornstarch.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the courn flour. Bring the ingredients to boil. Mix the corn flour with 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp of sauce. Add corn flour mix to the saucpan mix and mix until thickens bringing to a light simmer. Remove from heat and add sauce to meat mixture..
- Once the sauce has mixed in with the turkey mince add the cauliflower rice. I used to make my own, but it was…messy, smelly and time consuming. The ready made works just as well, is just as healthy (but sadly equally smelly!)..
- Mix all the ingredients well together and allow mixture to simmer 2-4 min with the lid off before removing from the heat. Leave to rest a few moments and then unveil and serve! Looks super nice to garnish with fresh parsley and plate in deep pasta bowls..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy mince turkey-low fat-low carb-thai(ish)-take-out for jamo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!