Healthy Turkey Meatballs.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, healthy turkey meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Turkey Meatballs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy turkey meatballs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements Healthy Turkey Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 lb ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Need 1 cup – chopped spinach.
- Require 1 large of egg.
- Give for mrs dash or your fav season.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 Mix all ingredients into a large bowl season as you see fit I am on a healthy eating journey so I only use Mrs Dash or fresh seasoning.
- Once mixed roll the mixture into medium size balls.
- On a pre greased cookie sheet place balls a half inch away from each other and bake for 25 mins.
- Take out the oven and pair with your favorite pasta again health kick so I ate mine with spaghetti squash as pictured above.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy turkey meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!