Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust. Erbelli's Calzones are made from pizza dough with assorted fillings, cheeses and sauces. We then fold over the dough so it looks like a half circle, seal the edges and bake it. Our mouth-watering ingredients run from spicy, wood-grilled chicken to capicola, cheeses from ricotta and mozzarella to bleu cheese.
I sprinkled garlic powder and basil after brushing with butter to add some seasoning and color. Ground Turkey and Spinach Stuffed MushroomsTable for Two. Sweet Potato and Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Erbelli's Calzones are made from pizza dough with assorted fillings, cheeses and sauces. We then fold over the dough so it looks like a half circle, seal the edges and bake it. Our mouth-watering ingredients run from spicy, wood-grilled chicken to capicola, cheeses from ricotta and mozzarella to bleu cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements of Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust:
- Prepare 1 handful – freshly prepared dough.
- Require 1 lbs ground turkey.
- You need 1 – medium tomato, diced.
- Require 1/2 for Onion, diced.
- Need 1 cup – marinara or pizza sauce.
- Prepare of seasoning salts.
- Need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Need 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Need of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for shredded mozzarella cheese.
STACK shows you how to liven things up with a week's worth of easy-to-make ground turkey meals. This healthy, filling stuffed pepper is packed with protein and carbs and is just exotic enough to take your mind off the fact that when you're finished eating. . . well, it's still Monday. A calzone is a folded pizza, usually shaped like a half-moon and stuffed with cheese and possibly vegetables, meat, and/or sauce and it can be baked or fried. After the veggies and/or meats are cooked, mix them together with the cheeses and any seasonings you like.
Ground Turkey Stuffed Calzone with garlic buttered crust step by step:
- Roll out your dough on a well floured surface into a large oval/rectangle that is about twice the size that you want your calzone to be..
- Prepare ground turkey by browning it in a stovetop pan with most of your Minced garlic. Drain all the juices from the pan and add your tomatoes and onions. Once veggies have softened add your marinara sauce and continue to cook until it reduces slightly..
- Lay down half of your cheese on one half of the dough making sure to keep it a 1/4 inch or so from the ends. Add your ground turkey mix over top then add the rest of the cheese. Wet the ends of the dough before flipping the empty half over and sealing it..
- Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crispy. Melt butter and mix with the rest of the minced garlic. Spread mixture over the calzone after it is out of the oven and sprinkle some seasoning salt or parmesan on top. Enjoy!.
Comfort food, to me, has a pretty broad definition. Most dishes I considered comforting were ones I could smell roasting Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the garlic and onion, and sauté until translucent. The turkey: Ground turkey is sold in a handful of different forms, from ground breasts to ground dark meat to pre-seasoned varieties. Garlic and Ginger Turkey Lettuce Wraps.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ground turkey stuffed calzone with garlic buttered crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!