One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
How are you currently as of this perfect period ?, I trust you’re properly and continually content. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, helps make all of your family members and friends You like it most likely.
One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could be displayed at different recognized activities also. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole dishes which you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s course of action this one pot stuffed pepper casserole menu with 14 components which are surely easy to find, and we have to process them at the very least through 6 measures. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition – One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Need 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Provide 1/2 yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of large bell peppers, diced (any color).
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown rice, uncooked (not instant).
- Give 1 can (14.5 oz.) for diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Need 1 can (8 oz.) – tomato sauce.
- Give 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken broth (or water).
- Give 2 tsp. – Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. – brown sugar.
- Require To taste for salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – shredded cheese of choice.
One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole instructions:
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and peppers. Stir and cook until the onions turn translucent, about 3-5 minutes..
- Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking the beef up, until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat if needed. Stir in the garlic, diced tomatoes and rice and increase the heat to med-high..
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Then stir in the tomato sauce and broth (or water). Let this come to a boil..
- Once at a boil, place the lid on and reduce the heat down to med-low. Let this simmer for 60 or so minutes, stirring every so often so nothing sticks (if using a different rice or quinoa, then adjust to a shorter cooking time), until most of the liquid had absorbed and the rice is tender..
- Remove from heat once it's done. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and place the lid back on until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Alright, above features described briefly about causeing this to be one pot stuffed pepper casserole recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your understanding within the culinary world. if you want to save our web page address in the browser, in order that anytime there’s a fresh menus of quality recipes, you may get the facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂