Turkey And Asparagus Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, turkey and asparagus soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey And Asparagus Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkey And Asparagus Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook turkey and asparagus soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients Turkey And Asparagus Soup:
- Give leftover Asparagus tips and or asparagus'es (a good amount).
- Provide for leftover mashed/boiled potatoes.
- Give of leftover broccoli.
- Need – leftover turkey meat.
- Need for leftover snowpeas.
- Prepare 1 can for white beans.
- Need – leftover mashed parsnips.
- Require – water.
- Provide for salt.
- Need for fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Need Any leftover turkey/chicken carcasses and or pork and beef bones.
Turkey And Asparagus Soup making:
- There's no set way of doing this recipe. However I do suggest using the asparagus for the base of the soup..
- Bring the bones to the boil for about 15-20 minutes with the chicken stock cube, a pinch of salt and with plenty of water. Reduce the liquid to a broth like consistency, stirring occasionally..
- When done strain the liquid into another pot using a sieve. Be careful not to burn yourself..
- Add whatever vegetables you want to the pot including any mashed or already cooked, and bring to the boil. This will take 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your vegetables and whether they are cooked or not. It does not matter whether you slightly over cook the vegetables..
- When the vegetables are cooked using an electric food processor, pulse until the vegetables have turned into a thick creamy consistency..
- Return to the pot and add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste if needs be..
- In the meantime add the remaining vegetables, you want to leave whole. I would suggest adding vegetables that are already cooked. I used frozen peas, broccoli, I also added the can of beans and Turkey meat and let it simmer for a further 10 or so minutes on a low to medium heat stirring occasionally..
- When done let it rest for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey and asparagus soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!