Smoked bbq baked beans. Easy recipe for Barbecue Baked Beans Smoked right on the BBQ Pit #barbecuebakedbeans #bbqbakedbeans #howtobbqright My mom was always in charge of making the. Old School Barbecue Baked Beans – this simple recipe uses pork & beans and gets smoked on a BBQ Pit for hours to get that sweet, smoky flavor. My mom was always in charge of making the beans for our family barbecues, and this recipe reminds of the barbecue baked beans she made.
Make this BBQ baked beans recipe from dried or canned beans. Smoke more than just meat in your drum cooker. Try these sweet and salty baked beans with bacon, onions and dark brown sugar.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoked bbq baked beans. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy recipe for Barbecue Baked Beans Smoked right on the BBQ Pit #barbecuebakedbeans #bbqbakedbeans #howtobbqright My mom was always in charge of making the. Old School Barbecue Baked Beans – this simple recipe uses pork & beans and gets smoked on a BBQ Pit for hours to get that sweet, smoky flavor. My mom was always in charge of making the beans for our family barbecues, and this recipe reminds of the barbecue baked beans she made.
Smoked bbq baked beans is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smoked bbq baked beans is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoked bbq baked beans using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements for Smoked bbq baked beans:
- Need 2 lbs Navy beans.
- Prepare of Water to cook beans 6 cups or more.
- Need of Favorite bbq sauce.
- Give to taste of Brown sugar.
- Require to taste – Yellow mustard.
- Give Half for a red onion diced.
- Provide – Bacon or leftover ham optional.
- Provide to taste – Minced garlic.
- Give – Salt and pepper to taste and an other seasoning you like.
- Need to taste of Hot sauce of choice.
- Prepare – Aluminum throwaway pan.
- Require for Wood chips of choice.
- You need Water for pan in smoker.
This Southern Style BBQ Baked Beans recipe is packed with tons of flavors, smokey, spicy and sweet all in one bite. Adding smoked sausages, bbq sauce, cayenne pepper, brown sugar and a hint of ground ginger just to name a few ingredients can turn up the flavor. They use rib and smoked roast beef scraps instead of bacon and finely diced. These beans are sweet, smoky, sticky food for the soul and they are surprisingly easy to make!
Smoked bbq baked beans making:
- Presoak beans in a quick soak or overnight follow bag instructions.
- Cook beans to package instructions. I did a quick soak and did everything in a pressure cooker/ instant pot. I covered my beans with water little over 6 cups, cooked on low for 3 mins with a natural release of ten mins… then quick release..
- Drained water from cooked beans. Set aside.
- In a frying pan add some oil to just cover the bottom and brown the diced onion, and right before it’s done add in the minced garlic, and ham / bacon. I used leftover Easter ham and use my food processor, or can leave in bits sizes chunks… bacon- if using bacon cut it in small chunks before frying with onions. Set aside.
- In a big bowl add in all the wet ingredients and spices, brown sugar… mix, then add in the onion mixture, mix up some more, then carefully fold in cooked beans, (at this point this can be done lol or just popped in the oven to heat up if you don’t have a smoker or didn’t want to smoke them, beans are already fully cooked.).
- Spray Aluminum pan with cooking spray. Pour beans into pan..
- Set up smoker. I use an Electric smoker. I put my food in turn on high till it starts to smoke and then go to med heat. And replace wood chips as needed. I let this go for about 4 hrs checking on them from time to time. Cooking times just depends on how you want your bbq bake beans. I just taste test,and pull them out to my liking. This can go for just 2 hrs or all day.. the choice is yours….
Gluten-free & easily made oil-free too. We all need a little soul food from time to time and these BBQ Baked Beans are just the answer, and just like my Pressure Cooker Black Beans they are really easy to. Canned baked beans have nothing on this flavor rich recipe. This recipe below is more Southern than Boston Baked Beans, sweeter, and will Step up your next cookout with this recipe for the ultimate BBQ baked beans featuring a kiss of Bourbon. This will arguably result in the best baked beans.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoked bbq baked beans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!