Quinoa Chicken Parmesan. With an amazingly crisp quinoa crust, you'll never guess that this is actually so healthy and packed with tons of protein! I had a random craving for chicken parmesan the other night so I set out to the kitchen to whip up my favorite baked chicken parmesan recipe. But I quickly realized that I was out of breadcrumbs, so I took a risk and tried out a quinoa crust instead – and boy, was I in.
Allow as much egg to drain off of the chicken as possible then encrust the chicken completely with quinoa. Pour marinara sauce over chicken then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. This healthy quinoa chicken Parmesan recipe will not only satisfy your chicken Parmesan craving but you'll never want to eat chicken Parmesan any other way!
How are you currently at the moment ?, I wish you’re effectively and continually joyful. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Quinoa Chicken Parmesan that is currently extremely popular with various groups, having a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Quinoa Chicken Parmesan food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Quinoa Chicken Parmesan cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Quinoa Chicken Parmesan dishes you make.
With an amazingly crisp quinoa crust, you'll never guess that this is actually so healthy and packed with tons of protein! I had a random craving for chicken parmesan the other night so I set out to the kitchen to whip up my favorite baked chicken parmesan recipe. But I quickly realized that I was out of breadcrumbs, so I took a risk and tried out a quinoa crust instead – and boy, was I in.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s task this quinoa chicken parmesan menu with 10 elements which are definitely easy to acquire, and we have to process them at the very least through 6 tips. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition for Quinoa Chicken Parmesan:
- Require 1 cup for uncooked quinoa.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half.
- Provide 1 of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Give 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (or wheat flour).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup for shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Require 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Give 1 1/2 cup for (or more to taste) marinara sauce, homemade or storebought.
- You need 1/4 cup – basil leaves, chiffonade.
Into your crockpot place quinoa, marinara sauce, diced mushrooms, peppers, onions, and chicken broth. Dip starch coated chicken into eggs to coat and then into quinoa. Press quinoa firmly into chicken breast, then place chicken on baking sheet. Repeat process with the rest of the chicken.
Quinoa Chicken Parmesan how to cook:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray..
- In a large saucepan of 1 1/2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions. Stir in Italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in quinoa mixture, pressing to coat..
- Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with cheeses and marinara. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired..
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over chicken breasts, evenly. It's made with homemade parmesan chicken, marinara, mushrooms, and quinoa for an epic, kid-friendly chicken parmesan casserole. This might be the quinoa casserole of all quinoa casserole recipes. If you like the combination of chicken and quinoa AND marinara sauce, then you are going to drool over this amazing chicken parmesan casserole. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Alright, above possesses discussed briefly about causeing this to be quinoa chicken parmesan recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your information inside the culinary world. if you want to save our internet site address within your browser, in order that at any most suitable period there’s a fresh menus of dishes, you may get the info. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂