Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY.
How are you currently as of this best period ?, I pray you’re very well and generally cheerful. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, helps make all of your relatives and friends You like it even.
Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products that exist around you simply, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY dishes which you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s approach this leftover meat with mustard green stew / chai buey formula with 11 substances which are undoubtedly easy to find, and we have to process them at the very least through 3 measures. You should invest a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY:
- Provide 1 liter water.
- Require 10 slice dry tamarind skin or paste.
- Give 20 – medium dried red chili pepper.
- Need 1/2 kg green mustard.
- Require of leftover any roasted meat.
- Provide 1 kg for LEFTOVER ROSTED MEAT, ROSTED CHICKEN AND ROASTED DUCK AND GRAVY.
- Need additional sauce.
- Give 1 tbsp for dark sauce.
- Need 2 tbsp for light soy sauce.
- Need for meat add on.
- Prepare 1 – roasted duck or chicken.
Leftover Meat With Mustard Green Stew / CHAI BUEY making process:
- In a cast iron pot put all left over meat,tamarind,dried chili,mustard green and water and once boil put to simmer minimum 30 minute then off heat, leaving it over night always make this dish taste much more flavourfull.
- 3rd Day Add On Roasted Pork And 2 cup of water, With 3 Dried Tamarind skin and 3 dried Chili pepper.
- 4 th d Day, Add In 1 additional roasted duck with 5 pieces of dried tamarind skin and 5 dried Chili pepper and another 1 to 2 cup cup of water, all into the port and bring it to a boil, add additional fresh green mustard and simmer for 30 minutes then off heat.. to enjoy as dinner simply just bring it to a boil for 10 minutes.
Alright, above has got discussed briefly about causeing this to be leftover meat with mustard green stew / chai buey recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your expertise within the culinary world. if you want to save our web site address inside your browser, in order that anytime there’s a brand-new food selection of formulas, you may get the data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂