Ground Turkey Enchiladas. Add the turkey, beans, enchilada sauce and salsa and stir until all the ingredients are well combined. Cheesy Ground Turkey Enchiladas is a simple to pull together dinner that is a great one-dish meal for weeknights. The delicious turkey interiors go fabulous with the ooey gooey cheese sauce.
Made with lean ground turkey ( I put some oil in skillet heated up then put seasonings in then cook for a min of two and added meat, a little enchilada. I don't know about you, but every year, after Thanksgiving You could definitely make this recipe using ground turkey. Before adding them to the enchiladas, be.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ground turkey enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground Turkey Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Ground Turkey Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Add the turkey, beans, enchilada sauce and salsa and stir until all the ingredients are well combined. Cheesy Ground Turkey Enchiladas is a simple to pull together dinner that is a great one-dish meal for weeknights. The delicious turkey interiors go fabulous with the ooey gooey cheese sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ground turkey enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients requirements – Ground Turkey Enchiladas:
- Provide 1 lb ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Spanish onion (I only needed half since there huge).
- Prepare 1 for green bell pepper.
- Require 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can black olives, chopped(optional).
- Require 2 packages small flour tortillas.
- Need 1 can mild enchilada sauce (big can) or 2 small cans.
- Need 1 can for hot enchilada sauce (big can) or 2 small cans.
- Require 2 packages – shredded cheddar cheese (may not need all).
- Prepare 1 Toppings (optional) sliced olives, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, sour cream, guacamole, peppers, salsa, green onions, chopped avocados.
I'm kinda obsessed with Mexican food. In fact, I love Mexican food so much that I swear I don't have taco seasoning running through my blood. That, and queso.but that's a whole other story. Well you can add this Crockpot Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole to that list!
Ground Turkey Enchiladas process:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop onion and bell pepper and olives. Set aside..
- In a skillet on medium heat add ground turkey, onion and bell pepper. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Return meat mixture to pan and add refried beans and a half of the hot enchilada sauce and half of the mild. Add more sauce if the mixture is too thick to get your desired thickness. If you like more heat like I do you can add more of the hot sauce. If you like it more mild use less of the hot sauce and more mild sauce. You can adjust it to your liking..
- Grab one tortilla and take a heaping spoonful of the meat mixture and spread in the middle of the tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top and add olives if using them. Add a drizzle of either mild or hot sauce on top of the meat mixture..
- Roll tortillas and place seam side down in a greased baking dish. Do the same for the rest. When pan is full, pour enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 30 mins. Let cool for 5 mins. Serve and enjoy!.
- This makes a lot of meat mixture. I could only make so many in this pan. If you have any left over just store in an air tight container and freeze for next time. To reheat pour meat into a hot pan on medium heat and start with steps 5-7..
Simply cook up the ground turkey and then dump everything into the crockpot! It doesn't get much easier than that! Make these easy, cheesy enchiladas with sour cream and fresh cilantro. An enchilada, by definition, is a corn tortilla filled with various ingredients and drenched in cheese and sauce. This recipe doesn't involve any rolling of tortillas, nor does it require covering with copious.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ground turkey enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!