15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata. In a large, broiler-proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. One way to make a filet of wild-caught salmon feed more people is to put it in this frittata. Spinach tints the eggy filling, with smooth Greek yogurt and a dollop of Dijon mustard.
Enjoy and feel positively virtuous. (Oh and only one pan to wash up. Put a plate that is slightly larger than the top of the pan on top and invert the frittata onto it. A tomato and chive salad tastes very fresh with this.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a large, broiler-proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. One way to make a filet of wild-caught salmon feed more people is to put it in this frittata. Spinach tints the eggy filling, with smooth Greek yogurt and a dollop of Dijon mustard.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have 15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Composition – 15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata:
- Need 10 of eggs.
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Need 180 g – tender stem greens.
- Prepare 1 for garlic clove.
- Require 2 of Salmon fillets.
- Provide Pinch of Italian seasoning.
- Give Pinch of Ground pepper.
- You need Pinch for chilli flakes.
- Give Dash of sesame oil.
Prepare your salmon fillet by drizzling ½ tbsp olive oil and rubbing in salt and pepper. Add dill, feta, salmon, capsicum, spinach and season to taste. When the pan is hot, add the salmon skin side up. Remove salmon from pan to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata process:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat an oven proof frying pan on a high heat. Add a dash of sesame oil..
- Oil the salmon and season with salt and pepper. You can do this in the packet to save on washing up ;-).
- Put the salmon in the pan skin side down. Turn when the skin is crispy, to sear each side..
- Meanwhile crack the eggs in a bowl, add pepper, Italian seasoning and chilli flakes.
- Once the salmon is seared on each side but before it is cooked through break up into chunks. Add tomatoes and greens. Crush the garlic right into the pan..
- Stir for a couple minutes then add the eggs.
- Give the mixture a quick sir then pop in the oven for 5-7mins.
- Voila! Stop clock ⌚️.
Use kitchen shears to slice salmon and cream cheese into large chunks and add on top of the egg mixture. Tear bite-sized pieces of thinly sliced smoked salmon and gently place them into the egg, one by one, around the skillet for even coverage. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, egg whites, and yogurt. Sprinkle with fresh dill, if desired. Add the caramelized onions and stir to combine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 15 minute, one pan, salmon frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!