One Pot Beef and Potato Bourguignon. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the soup and carrots and heat to a boil. Beef bourguignon—also known as beef burgundy—is one of France's most famous dishes.
Set the Instant Pot to sauté one last time, allow to come to a boil, add in the flour mixture and combine well. Taste, adjust seasoning if needed, garnish with additional fresh thyme leaves, and serve. I also steam the potato and cauliflower while the mushrooms cook, Pot in Pot Cooking.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one pot beef and potato bourguignon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the soup and carrots and heat to a boil. Beef bourguignon—also known as beef burgundy—is one of France's most famous dishes.
One Pot Beef and Potato Bourguignon is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. One Pot Beef and Potato Bourguignon is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pot beef and potato bourguignon using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements – One Pot Beef and Potato Bourguignon:
- Give 1 kg cubed steak.
- You need 1 Flour to coat.
- Require 2 medium potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 Cooking oil.
- Provide 200 grams of Bacon, chopped.
- Require 150 grams of Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 – Leek, sliced.
- Provide 250 grams of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- Give 3 tbsp – Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of Red wine.
- Provide 2 cup Beef stock.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need 1 of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Mash the steamed veggies, add herbs of choice, some non dairy milk for creamyness and serve. Simple Beef Bourguignon – Easy & delicious beef stew recipe. Ideal for freezing, cooking in the pressure cooker, slow cooker, Instant Pot or oven. This post is an ad, sponsored by Prestige Pressure Cookers.
One Pot Beef and Potato Bourguignon making:
- Roll your cubed beef in flour.
- Heat oil in a large pot over a medium heat and brown the beef in batches then put this to one side.
- Fry your bacon and set aside with beef, add pepper to taste.
- Add the cubed potato, onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened.
- Return beef and bacon along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil, cover then lower the heat to simmer for one hour.
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish with a little chopped parsley and serve with boiled rice.
- Enjoy with friends and the rest of the wine.
Tender fall apart chunks of beef simmered in a rich red wine gravy makes Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon an incredible family dinner. Slow Cooker, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker, Stove Top and the traditional Oven method included! Easy to make, every step is worth it. Beef Bourguignon is a French classic made with melt in your mouth beef, mushrooms, carrots, and red wine and is cooked to perfection in the most delicious rich sauce. A hearty and comforting meal that you will make again and again!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food one pot beef and potato bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!