Simple Beef Stroganoff. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup! With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit.
Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. Stir in beef broth, and cook until slightly thickened. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, simple beef stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Beef Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple Beef Stroganoff is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup! With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple beef stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients – Simple Beef Stroganoff:
- Need 3 lbs ground beef (for larger families or crowds).
- Give of Greek seasoning to taste (or your go to seasoning).
- Provide Small sweet onion (diced) ready to go into the party ?.
- You need – Large can cream o mushroom soup or three small cans fit n active cream o mushroom.
- Prepare Beef stock (or chick/ vegetable) whichever you have just add Enuff for fluidity.
- Prepare Cc butter – worchestershire sauce.
- Need 2 for small boxes of white or portobellos shrooms sliced & ready to go.
- Give Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 bags – eggless egg noodles.
- Provide 1 – dab of mustard & dab of lemon juice.
- Require for Salt & pepper & oregano &. parsley or chives to taste or visual pleasing.
Photography Credit: Elise Bauer Oh Beef Stroganoff—the ultimate comfort food! To make it, we sauté tender strips of beef and mushrooms in butter, then swirl with sour cream to make a. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high. When onion is tender, reduce heat to low; stir in flour, salt and paprika.
Simple Beef Stroganoff step by step:
- Brown Ground beef(drain off excess grease in separate container( to throw out).
- Add said onions & mushrooms until onions are almost clear.
- After done add CC butter a smidge of mustard, worchestershire & if need be that smidge of full lemon juice,.
- Keep smooth with broth & make sure it doesn't get super thick & doesn't stick.
- Cook noodles as package instructions drain & pour into a large bowl with a few tiny dabs of cc light butter & park now stir & now pour all that party mix over the noodle plate to complete…. Top with some Parmesan & chives & parsley flakes.
- Serve with side of broccoli florets or corn, asparagus or dinner rolls…. TADA ? ?.
What to Serve with Beef Stroganoff. This recipe is traditionally served over egg noodles but other great sides include:. creamy mashed potatoes; white rice or low carb cauliflower mashed potatoes; couscous or quinoa; Homemade Garlic Bread to sop up any sauce left in the bottom of the bowl!; If you'd like to add in a veggie, simple steamed broccoli with butter, green peas or roasted asparagus. A delicious beef stroganoff recipe for the slow cooker. This one uses round steak and golden mushroom soup mixed with egg noodles and sour cream. Very simple to assemble and the slow cooker does the work for you.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!