Ham Pasta bake. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, then drain. Layered Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake is an easy casserole to feed a crowd! It features layers of penne pasta, ham and cheese with an irresistible crispy au gratin on top.
The recipe features a cheddar cheese sauce that is mixed with cooked penne, diced ham, peas, and. Are you looking for an easy crock pot meal? This Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake is the perfect, kid-friendly weeknight meal!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ham pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham Pasta bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Ham Pasta bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, then drain. Layered Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake is an easy casserole to feed a crowd! It features layers of penne pasta, ham and cheese with an irresistible crispy au gratin on top.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ham pasta bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients for Ham Pasta bake:
- Need 450 g cooked ham – Gamon.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Provide 100 g – butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp for pepper.
- Need 375 ml – soured cream.
- Require 500 g pasta – your choice.
- Give – to prepare the baking pan:.
- Require 20 g – butter.
- Need 1 tbsp – breadcrumbs.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out the Smoked Sausage version. Pasta is baked with ham in a tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. This is an incredibly easy pasta dish, which is perfect for any weeknight. This super comforting four baked cheese spirali with ham recipe will become a firm favourite thanks to its beautiful ooziness and crunchy nut topping.
Ham Pasta bake steps:
- First we cook the pasta in a large pan with plenty of water and a tablespoon of oil..
- Mince the previously cooked gamon steak, but if you dont have the mincer, then jus drop the meat into a kitched chopper. It gives somewhat the same result, at least its still better than the would be hand chopped ones..
- We separate the eggs into yolks & whites. Soften some butter and stir very well with the yolks, adding the pepper & the soured cream. Then we stir in the shredded ham, getting a creamy texture..
- Take the egg white, add a pinch of salt and beat to thick & firm foam..
- We carefully add the beaten egg white, stirring slowly into the Ham cream, avoiding to break the egg white foam. Then just mix this cream with a cooked & drained pasta..
- Spread the frying pan thickly with margarine, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and smooth the dough mixed with the ham mass..
- Chuck into 225C° preheated oven, till golden brown…..
View top rated Ham pasta bake recipes with ratings and reviews. This pasta dish is an easy way to use up those leftovers. Top a rich casserole with a little crunch, and you've got a dish the whole family will love! This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!