Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker.
How are you currently as of this perfect period ?, I wish you’re properly and often delighted. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be introduced at several standard activities actually. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker formula with 16 components which are undoubtedly easy to acquire, and we have to process them at the very least through 4 measures. You should invest a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements of Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker:
- Require 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. for ground turkey (or ground beef or ground chicken).
- Require 1 for small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 – bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Need 1 cup for uncooked quinoa, rinsed.
- Provide 2 cans (10 oz.) for red enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 can (15 oz.) – black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) for fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Provide 1/2 cup for water or unsalted chicken broth.
- Require 1 tbsp. – chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. ground cumin.
- Need 1 tsp. for garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. brown sugar.
- Require 1/2 tsp. – each salt, pepper, smoked paprika.
- Give 1 cup for shredded cheese of choice, divided.
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – Slow Cooker step by step:
- Grease a 6 quart size slow cooker liberally. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the ground turkey and cook and crumble it until it is no longer pink..
- Pour the cooked turkey into the slow cooker, then top it with the rest of the ingredients (EXCEPT for the cheese). Give it all a good stir..
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours OR on high for 2 1/2-3 hours. When it's ready, the liquid should be absorbed and the quinoa should be tender. Taste it and add any additional seasonings you think it needs..
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup over the top. Place the lid back on for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has melted. If your slow cooker has a warm setting, you can switch to it while the cheese melts. Then serve with whatever toppings sound good..
Alright, above has got described briefly about causeing this to be quinoa enchilada casserole – slow cooker recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how inside the culinary world. if you want to save our web page address inside your browser, in order that anytime there’s a brand-new food selection of meals, you may get the data. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂