Cheese and Bacon Rolls. Learn how to make delicious home made cheese and bacon rolls with this simple recipe. These are one of my favourites to pick up at the local bakery, but. Cheese and Bacon Rolls that are not only TOPPED but also STUFFED with bacon and cheese!
But better – because these Cheese and Bacon Rolls are topped AND stuffed with cheese and bacon! These Keto Cheese & Bacon Rolls are delicious and won't throw you out of Ketosis! Straight from the oven, or warmed in the toaster, you'll be making these keto bread rolls over and over.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese and bacon rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheese and Bacon Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheese and Bacon Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn how to make delicious home made cheese and bacon rolls with this simple recipe. These are one of my favourites to pick up at the local bakery, but. Cheese and Bacon Rolls that are not only TOPPED but also STUFFED with bacon and cheese!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheese and bacon rolls using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients requirements for Cheese and Bacon Rolls:
- Give 3 cup for Plain Flour.
- Require 1 cup for Milk.
- Need 40 grams for Butter or Margarine.
- Need 14 grams – Dry Yeast.
- Give 3 tsp – Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp for Sugar.
- Need 1 cup Grated Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced Bacon.
I love these rolls for a picnic lunch or simple weekday packed lunch. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs. Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to serve.
Cheese and Bacon Rolls steps:
- Heat milk till warm not hot. Add in sugar and yeast, mix together and set aside for 5 mins..
- Put flour, salt and butter in mixing bowl and mix together by hand until a bread crumb consistency..
- When milk starts to foam mix into flour. Stir with spoon until all mixed together..
- On floured surface knead the dough for 10 – 15 mins until the dough has an elastic and smooth consistency..
- Put dough into a lightly oiled bowl (spray oil is fine). Cover bowl with plastic wrap, place tea towel on top and set aside for an hour until dough has doubled in size..
- On floured surface, knead dough for about 2 mins and then seperate dough into 8 balls..
- Preheat oven to 200°c..
- Roll dough into balls and slightly flatten with your hand..
- Placed dough onto lightly greased pan and then top with cheese and bacon..
- Let sit for 10 mins as the oven heats to allow rolls to rise..
- Bake in the oven at 200°c for 25 – 30 mins checking occasionally..
- Eat and enjoy :).
The fluffiness of these bacon and cheese soft rolls, is really delicious! In this recipe I have used cheddar cheese and bacon for the filling, but you can use mozerella cheese inside? with a sprinkle of herbs? the possibilities are endless! I also made a sweet version, with a custard filling. Grease two large baking trays (I used olive oil spray – made the bases nice and crunchy). Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll securing with a toothpick.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheese and bacon rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!