Mutton kheema rolls. For all mutton lovers out there this recipe is here to satiate your cravings. Kheema filled in a samosa is a deliciously deadly combination and now you. Mutton keema pre cooked and combined with a flavoursome freshly ground masala and deep fried.
Its worth giving a try to this delectable recipe. Home tips natural remedy islamic dua tamil medical tamil natural. Welcome to Star kitchen Hi all assalam alaikum today recipe how to prepare mutton keema roll very tasty recipe this video we will see how to prepare mutton.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mutton kheema rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For all mutton lovers out there this recipe is here to satiate your cravings. Kheema filled in a samosa is a deliciously deadly combination and now you. Mutton keema pre cooked and combined with a flavoursome freshly ground masala and deep fried.
Mutton kheema rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mutton kheema rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton kheema rolls using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients requirements for Mutton kheema rolls:
- Give 500 gm for mutton kheema.
- Provide as needed – Oil and butter.
- Need 1 tbsp jeera/cumin seeds.
- Require 4 black peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 – lovang/ cloves.
- Require 3 tej patta/bay leaf.
- Require 3 – medium size chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Need 2 medium size tomato grinded.
- Give 1 for chopped orange bell pepper.
- Require 3 of green chillies.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Need 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 1 bunch – coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mint leaves.
- Need for For buns.
- Prepare 2 cup for maida/All purpose flour.
- Require 1 tsp – salt.
- Require 1 tbsp dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for sugar.
- Give 1/2 cup – warm milk.
- Need 1 of large whisked egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp – butter.
- You need as needed oil.
- Require 1 tsp Sesame seeds.
This mutton keema is simple to make and tastes delicious to serve with naan, roti or rice. Keema recipe – Learn how to make mutton keema curry with video and step by step photos. Mutton Keema recipe, with a simple and easy to follow directions, this will be Mutton keema is nothing but lamb mince. The boneless meat of the sheep is finely chopped to.
Mutton kheema rolls step by step:
- KHEEMA= take oil and butter in a pan add whole garam masala(tej patta,lovang,black peppercorns),add jeera mix it..add chopped onion saute well add ginger garkic paste..keep mixing,add orange chopped bell pepper, tomato paste (take 2 medium size tomato and grind it) add red chilli powder,salt,turmeric powder,garam masala powder,coriander powder,green chillies and cumin powder mix well..till the oil separates from sides.
- Now add kheema to it and keep mixing it..add coriander and mint leaves to it..cook on high flame..keep mixing till 20 minutes now add milk to it..let the kheema cooks compltly and let it dry up..keep aside…
- BUNS= take a big bowl add 2 cups of maida, 1 tbspn dry yeast,1 tsp salt,1 tbspn sugar,1/2 cup of milk mix well..add 1 large egg and 1 tbspn melted butter..make a dough(if you feel it's too rough add little milk and form a sticky dough) now close with the cling fling and keep at a warm place for 30mins…
- After 30 mins..remove the dough on surface follwed by little maida..cut into equal portion..take one ball spread as shown in picture..fill with kheema in center..fold frm side then from top and roll into bottom side..make all rolls ready..close with clingfling or cotton wet towel and keep at warm place for around 10 to 15 mins..now grease those buns with eggs and sprinkle kalongi and bake it on 180 degree for about 25 to 30 mins(make sure you preheat the oven) keep checking in between.serve hot.
Mutton kheema or mutton keema tastes best along with hot rotis or parathas. But, the mutton keema made here can be eaten with steamed rice, khatti dal and mutton kheema as an accompaniment or a. Now add onion and ginger garlic paste, saute well. Ingredients for Masala Keema Roll Recipe. Roll up the rotis and serve the rolls immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mutton kheema rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!