Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, almond butter chocolate bars with pistachios. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook almond butter chocolate bars with pistachios using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition for Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios:
- Require 1 cup for almond butter (no sugar added).
- Give 2 – Tbsp(+) coconut oil.
- Need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup for gluten-free chex rice cerial.
- Need 1/2 cup of whole pistachios (shells removed).
- Give 1 tsp finely chopped pistachios.
- Provide 1 pinch sea salt.
- You need 1/2 bag – Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of creamy peanut butter (no sugar added).
Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios instructions:
- Line a glass baking dish with 2 sheets of parchment paper for easy removal of candy bars. Leave the paper long for handles, like pictured..
- Place chex mix & the 1/2 cup of whole pistachios into the bottom of the glass dish in an even layer..
- Melt almond butter with 2 Tbsp (+) coconut oil. Add almond extract & maple syrup. Your almond butter should be hot & liquefied enough to poor. If it isn't wet enough, add more coconut oil. Poor hot almond butter mixture evenly all over the cerial & nuts. Cool in refrigerator for at least a half hour until set..
- Melt half of a bag of chocolate chips & add a full tablespoon of creamy peanut butter. I do this to cut the sweetness of the chocolate chips & to soften up the chocolate for easy cutting. Stir in the peanut butter into the melted chocolate until you can't see it anymore. Poor hot mixture evenly all over the top..
- Sprinkle sea salt & the last teaspoon of finely chopped pistachios on top of the chocolate immediately so it will stick to the melted chocolate. Cover & refrigerate for an hour, if you can wait that long..
- Slice into preferred candy bar size & enjoy! Store in refrigerator for best keeping. ♡.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food almond butter chocolate bars with pistachios recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!