Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker split pea soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker split pea soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Provide 1 package (16 ounces) for dried green split peas, rinsed.
- Require 1 – large onion, chopped.
- Require 1 1/2 Cups for chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon – dried rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- You need 1 carton (32 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 3 cups – water.
- You need 2 cups for cubed fully cooked ham steaks.
- Give 2-3 of Bay Leaves.
Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup making process:
- Mix all ingredients, except the ham, the water & stock, and the bay leaves, into the slow cooker..
- Add the ham and water & stock into the pot, stir everything together..
- Finally, place the bay leaves into the pot..
- Put the lid on the slow cooker, set the temperature on low, and cook for 8 hours..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker split pea soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!