Paella – Valencia Style.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paella – valencia style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paella – Valencia Style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Paella – Valencia Style is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paella – valencia style using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition Paella – Valencia Style:
- You need 2 lbs for mild chorizo sausage small balls.
- Need 2 lbs of chicken cubed.
- Provide 2 lbs prawns (or half and add clams or mussels).
- You need 2 for red peppers, julienned.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen pkg frozen peas, thawed (optional).
- Provide 1 cup chick peas or 1 540 g can, drained and washed.
- Need 3 cups for rice (parboiled rice or a good Paella rice found in most gourmet shops).
- Require 2 sprigs for fresh rosemary.
- Require 5 g for Spanish saffron.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 litres – chicken broth.
- You need 1 – bulb garlic, chopped fine.
- Need 1/2 cup olive oil (extra virgin oil like Gallo.
- Give 1-2 tablespoons of fish sauce if you are not using a seafood broth.
- Need for Tools.
- Provide of Use cast iron or steel pan.
- Need for Wooden spoon to stir.
- Need for Paring knife (to remove garlic centre).
- Need of Sharp cutting knife or preferred chopping choice.
- Provide Bowls.
- You need for Cutting board.
- Require Ingredients for 8 people.
- You need 1 lb of chorizo sausage chopped or made into bite sized balls.
- You need 1 lb – chicken cubed.
- Give 1 lb – prawns.
- Need 1 lb clams or mussels.
- Need 1/2 cup for thawed frozen peas.
- Need 1.5 cups rice.
- Provide 1 sprig for rosemary.
- Provide 2.5 grams – saffron.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Require 1 ltr chicken or seafood broth.
- Provide 1 bulb garlic.
- Give 3/4 cup of olive oil.
Paella – Valencia Style steps:
- HINT If you have people sensitive to garlic before mincing garlic, take the heart out which is the green piece in the middle of the clove. Briefly sauté garlic and julienned peppers in 1/2 of the oil. For 5 minutes on medium heat. Add salt lightly, to taste. Remove peppers from pan and set aside. Leave garlic in pan..
- Sauté the chorizo sausage and the cubed chicken on medium heat for about 5 minutes, remember you are adding fresh ingredients to the pan so salt lightly for taste. Next add the rice. Saffron add 1 tsp of salt and the remaining oil. Sauté the ingredients in the pan for about 5 minutes. Even out the remaining ingredients in the pan and place the two sprigs of rosemary in the pan. Now you do not stir again..
- Add the warm chicken broth by using a ladle until the rice is covered in the pan. Do not dump the broth in as you want to keep the evenness of the rice on the bottom of the pan. Do not forget to add salt for taste. Scatter the chick peas evenly in the pan. Remember do not stir in. Let simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add shrimp and seafood of choice along with peas and re add peppers, arrange the remaining ingredients so that no mixing is required. Ddistributing evenly in pan..
- Cover with tinfoil and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until rice is cooked..
- HINTS – You can freeze the left over Paella but not for a long period of time. You could place in the oven to heat up. You can also re-fry the left over Paella in pan by adding some oil..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food paella – valencia style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!