Meatball Sub Casserole. Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.
Wonderful take on the Italian Meatball Sandwich. Feed a crowd with this Meatball Sub Casserole from Delish.com. Sprinkle evenly across the casserole and bake!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meatball sub casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.
Meatball Sub Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Meatball Sub Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have meatball sub casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Composition of Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Require 1 loaf of Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- Provide 1 pack (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Give 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (NOT MIRACLE WHIP. It's too sweet).
- Need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 2 cups for shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Give 1 pound – frozen meatballs, thawed (Or you can make your own with 1lb thawed ground meat, 1tsp oregano, 1tsp basil, 1tsp garlic salt, 1/3 c italian bread crumbs).
- Provide 1 jar (28 oz.) jar.
- Give 1 cup – water.
This Meatball Sub Casserole is one of my favorite meals to cook for my family. We really love one pot meals, and this one is always a winner… like my Cheesesteak Pasta and Chicken Parmesan Pasta! Skip to Meatball Sub Casserole content. MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE — Everything you love about a meatball sub sandwich in convenient casserole form.
Meatball Sub Casserole process:
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside..
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside..
- Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
Now you can have your favorite meatball sub in this hearty casserole! Meatball Sub Casserole combines all your favorite flavors. You might remember that a week or so ago that I posted an uber delicious recipe for Italian Style Meatball Kabobs. And because we're big fans of meatballs in this. This Meatball Sub Casserole is a family-pleasing Trim Healthy Mama meal that comes together lickety-split!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food meatball sub casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!