Turkey Chilli Nachos.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey chilli nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Chilli Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkey Chilli Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have turkey chilli nachos using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients requirements – Turkey Chilli Nachos:
- You need 500 g lean turkey mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Need 1 for onion diced.
- Prepare 1 for pepper diced.
- Require 1 – garlic clove minced.
- You need 400 ml for can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Need 1 tsp chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp for smoked paprika.
- Give 1 tsp for ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsps – tomato puree.
- Need for salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 50 g dairy free cheese grated.
- You need 4 large handfuls of gluten free tortilla chips.
- Provide 4 tbsps of crushed avocado.
- Need 4 tbsps tomato salsa.
Turkey Chilli Nachos steps:
- Place the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Add in the onion, pepper, garlic, chilli, paprika and cumin Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in the turkey mince and brown for 5 minutes Pour in the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock and tomato puree Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened Season to taste.
- Divide the tortilla chips between four bowls Spoon on the turkey chilli and spinkle on some dairy freecheese Place under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Top with the crushed avocado and tomato salsa.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkey chilli nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!