Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo.
How are you currently as of this perfect period ?, My spouse and i desire you’re properly and joyful usually. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo that is currently extremely popular with various groups, which has a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of resources that exist around you conveniently, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be shown at different recognized incidents also. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo dishes which you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this rob's spicy mexican soup gumbo menu with 7 elements which are absolutely easy to acquire, and we have to process them at the very least through 9 ways. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients requirements – Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo:
- Provide 1 lb for ground beef (or turkey).
- Provide 8 oz for package of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Give 24 oz of jar of mild/medium/hot salsa (can also use pico de gallo).
- Prepare 16 oz for container of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz for package of Chef's Cupboard Tortilla Soup Mix.
- Prepare 1 bag – of tortilla chips/strips (your favorite).
- Provide 6 cup of of instant white rice (already boiled per box).
Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo step by step:
- Make Instant White Rice per instructions on box.
- Brown ground beef/turkey in skillet.
- Cook Tortilla soup per instructions on package.
- Serve as follows per serving: Put white rice & ground beef in bowl..
- Pour at least 1 laddle of Tortilla soup over rice & beef combo..
- Put couple large tablespoons of salsa/pico de gallo in the bowl..
- Put a dolup of sour cream on top of salsa.
- Cover with shredded cheese & tortilla chips. Then serve..
- (Optional) Add choice of hot sauce, I prefer Cholula..
Alright, above possesses described briefly about causeing this to be rob's spicy mexican soup gumbo recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your information within the culinary world. if you want to save our site address inside your browser, in order that anytime there’s a different food selection of quality recipes, you may get the offered facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂