Beef Spicy Roll.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef spicy roll. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Spicy Roll is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Spicy Roll is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef spicy roll using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients requirements of Beef Spicy Roll:
- You need 500 gm – beef(cut in to strips).
- You need 1 tbsp for Bar B Q sauce.
- Need 1 tbsp – g.g paste.
- Require 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp for brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Give 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Require 1/2 tsp – white pepper.
- Need 1/2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 tbsp – oil.
- Require 1/2 cup for water.
- Prepare of Ingredients for assemling.
- Need of Onion sliced (as required).
- Provide Green chilli sliced (as required).
- Give for Plum sauce (as required).
- Provide for Green raita (as required).
- Require Frozen paratha (as required) you can also use chappati OR pori.
Beef Spicy Roll making process:
- Put the meat in a bowl,and add all spices and sauces….
- Mix very well and marinate for 10 mins…
- Heat the oil in pan,add marinated beef,add water, mix well,cover it and let it cook untill meat become tender,set aside.
- Now tale cooked paratha, spread plum sauce on it,add cooked beef,then add….
- Onion slice,green chilli slice, and raita..
- Roll it tightly…
- Beef Spicy Roll is ready,Try at your home,and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beef spicy roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!