Vegan Apple Pie Cubes. Today I've got a foolproof recipe for vegan apple pie. You'll neither need to roll the dough nor let it rise nor cook the apples beforehand. Instead, you can prepare this sponge mixture in no time, pour it into the springform pan together with the apple cubes and let the oven do the rest while you can relax. *You can serve your apple pie either hot or cold.
I have never frozen this vegan apple pie so I really can't speak to how it will hold up in the freezer. Making vegan apple pie is not as difficult as you think. This vegan apple pie recipe without egg and milk is anyway as tasty as the classic Dutch apple pie!.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan apple pie cubes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Apple Pie Cubes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Apple Pie Cubes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Today I've got a foolproof recipe for vegan apple pie. You'll neither need to roll the dough nor let it rise nor cook the apples beforehand. Instead, you can prepare this sponge mixture in no time, pour it into the springform pan together with the apple cubes and let the oven do the rest while you can relax. *You can serve your apple pie either hot or cold.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan apple pie cubes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients requirements – Vegan Apple Pie Cubes:
- Need – For the dough:.
- Give 400 g of all purpose flour.
- Require 125 g of coconut oil.
- Need 110 g of coconut sugar.
- Provide 1/8 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 5-7 tbsp for plant-based milk (.
- Require for For the filling:.
- Provide 2 kg apple.
- Require 100 g of coconut sugar.
- Prepare To taste cinnamon.
- Require To taste – vanilla custard powder.
Cut the apples into cubes, add sugar, cinnamon and the drained raisins. Peel and cut the apples into small cubes. Then, add to a large mixing and cover with the remaining filling ingredients. Being that it is an apple pie, it is very simple.
Vegan Apple Pie Cubes steps:
- Put the ingredients of the dough in a bowl and knead until it can be formed into a nice dumpling. This is approx. 2 minutes..
- Peel the apples for the filling, grate them and unscrew the juice roughly. Leave a little juice in the apple grate. (The twisted apple juice can be drunk, it will be very delicious.) Put it in a pot, sugar it and simmer until you start to smell it intensely. Pay attention, stir to prevent burns. When ready you can add the cinnamon and vanilla powder to taste..
- Let the apple puree cool. Once the paste has cooled, cut our dough dumplings in half and stretch them out. By implication, one part will be the bottom of the cookie, on which we smooth the filling, then we put the other portion of dough on it. Prick the top and bake in a preheated oven at 200C° degrees for 20-30 minutes, depending on the oven and the length of preheating..
- Once the cake has cooled, it can be sprinkled with powdered sugar to taste..
Making it vegan was not hard at all either. With no animal products, the crust is very buttery and light. Serve right out of the oven, chilled, or slightly warmed and a la mode. Pour the apple mixture on top of the bread pudding. Serve while still warm and top with a sweet vanilla glaze, some vegan coconut-based whipped cream, or a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan apple pie cubes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!