Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe combines potatoes, mushrooms, and salmon with a homemade honey mustard sauce that's melt-in-your-mouth good. A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
A big baked potato topped with sauteed mushrooms and a dollop of yogurt is a filling, easy meal after a long day at the office or before a game. Baked Potato with Mushrooms. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Photo "Baked salmon with mushroom sauce and potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This fuss-free, flavorful recipe combines potatoes, mushrooms, and salmon with a homemade honey mustard sauce that's melt-in-your-mouth good. A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon:
- Require 200 g Salmon.
- Give 1 cup for chopped mushrooms.
- Require 200 g cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 for potatoes.
- Give 1 for medium size aubergine, sliced.
- Require 1 – medium size golden zucchini, sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Require 100 g for butter.
Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve with spinach and new potatoes. Top tip for making Salmon with tarragon and mushroom sauce. For an extra special dish replace the vegetable stock with white wine. This simple vegetarian potato bake pairs crispy, thin-sliced potatoes with fresh mushrooms in a lightly seasoned casserole that's meaty without meat!
Potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon making process:
- Slice potatoes and boil for 10 minutes, once they are medium soft (not soft enough to mash, but soft enough to pierce), lay them flat in an oven tray and bake on a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Oil a frying pan, and add garlic and butter.
- When the garlic starts to cook, add mushrooms and cream cheese, keep stirring until mushrooms are cooked and cheese is melted.
- Remove mushroom mixture from pan and blend until smooth.
- In a frying pan, cover the bottom with water and bring to a simmer, then add zucchini and aubergine.
- Season with salt and pepper and then add salmon.
- Once all the ingredients are almost ready to eat, take the oven pan out of the oven, and layer each ingredient on top of the potatoes. (potatoes, aubergine, zucchini, salmon).
- Cover the pan contents with the mushroom sauce, cover with grated cheese and bake until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!.
This simple herbed mushroom potato bake will wow guests or serve as a hearty dish for your family dinners. When the oil is hot (you can feel the heat when you hold your hand above the pan), add the mushrooms and cook, stirring or tossing in. An easy baked potato recipe to serve at your next dinner party. Packed with creamy mushrooms and bacon sauce this is one dish your guests will not get enough of. Using a clean tea towel to hold the potato, squeeze the base gently to open up top.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato bake with mushroom sauce and salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!