Overnight Egg Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, overnight egg casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Overnight Egg Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Overnight Egg Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have overnight egg casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Composition – Overnight Egg Casserole:
- You need 4 cup frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed).
- Provide 1 cup fully cooked ham(cubed).
- Give 1 can for (4 oz) chopped mild green chilies.
- Need 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Give 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 can for (12 oz) evaporated milk.
- You need 1 for salt and pepper to taste.
Overnight Egg Casserole making:
- In a greased 8×8 inch square baking dish, layer the hash browns, ham, chilies and cheeses..
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over the layered ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Remove from fridge 30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with salsa if desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food overnight egg casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!