Baked Chaat Basket. aloo basket chaat with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and popular chaat recipe from northern india, especially from lucknow. it is made with grated and deep fried potatoes which is later topped with the chaat chutneys and savouries. the whole idea of this chaat recipe is to serve in an edible basket and the basket becomes a part of the. These dainty potato baskets are made with potato straw and filled with a crunchy mixture of stir-fried bean sprouts and capsicum.. For chaat, whisk yogurt nicely to get smooth, lump free consistency.
Baked Beans & Potatoes Chaat is wholesome and healthy recipe where toasted bread is topped with homemade baked beans and mashed potatoes This recipe is made with an Indian twist to the classic British recipe of baked beans. There are multiple variations that you can make with the baked beans, but this chaat style recipe is a classic favourite that you can serve as an appetiser for your. Chaat is a popular Indian snack and is available in various avatars.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chaat basket. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
aloo basket chaat with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique and popular chaat recipe from northern india, especially from lucknow. it is made with grated and deep fried potatoes which is later topped with the chaat chutneys and savouries. the whole idea of this chaat recipe is to serve in an edible basket and the basket becomes a part of the. These dainty potato baskets are made with potato straw and filled with a crunchy mixture of stir-fried bean sprouts and capsicum.. For chaat, whisk yogurt nicely to get smooth, lump free consistency.
Baked Chaat Basket is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chaat Basket is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chaat basket using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients for Baked Chaat Basket:
- Prepare For of baskets(12-14).
- You need 2 cups of Maida (All purpose flour).
- Need 1/2 cup – Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Baking powder.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Provide 3/4-1 cup – milk.
- You need For – Stuffing.
- You need 2 Boiled potatoes cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Require 1 tsp Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp of Amchoor powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Grated ginger.
- Give 2 Chopped green chillies.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Provide 50 grams Paneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander chutney.
- You need 2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 tsp – Oil.
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria presents a recipe for a unique variation of chaat. The baked basket stuffed with a sweet, tangy and spicy filling and topped with sweetened curd, imli chutney and green chutney and crunchy sev is simply irresistible. Potato Basket Chaat is a recipe that everyone is sure to love. Tokri Chaat or Katori Chaat is a popular 'chaat' or street food of India.
Baked Chaat Basket how to cook:
- RECIPE FOR BASKETS Make a soft dough with all the ingredients and let it rest for 30 mins. Turn the muffin pan upside down and grease it with oil. Roll the dough into a circle(not very thin, medium thickness like chapati), big enough to cover the outer side of one muffin mould. Preheat oven at 350 degree F..
- Cover all the muffin moulds with dough and make 3-4 small cuts on the dough so it does not puff up while baking. Bake them in the oven for about 10- 12 minutes or until the outer covering is brown..
- Recipe for Stuffing: Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Add the grated ginger and chopped green chilli once it splutters. Fry it for a minute and add cut potatoes, salt and all the masalas. Saute it for about 10 minutes till the potatoes are well cooked with masalas..
- ASSEMBLING THE CHAAT BASKETS Add 1-2 tsp of the prepared potato filling in the basket and sprinkle grated paneer on it. Add few drops of coriander chutney and ketchup. Prepare all the baskets the same way and serve..
It is made with very attractive and delicious, crispy potato baskets, that can be filled with a variety of filling combinations. Katori chaat recipe with step by step pics. Katori chaat is also known as tokri chaat. To make katori chaat, small to medium sized baskets are made from grated fried potatoes. These are then filled with the quintessential chaat ingredients like boiled chana (chickpeas), potatoes, spicy and sweet chutneys, curd, chaat masala etc.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked chaat basket recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!