Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu. For those that have been waiting ever so patiently for this, proud to introduce you to our version of low carb keto okonomiyaki! It has all the flavors of your traditional okonomiyaki dish without the carbs! If you are a fan of this delicious dish, make sure you try this recipe!
Some love it with bacon added, others with squid, while other variations could include sweet potato, cheese or filling it with Yakisoba. WELCOME and THANK YOU for coming back to my channel! Please don't forget to like this video if you do and also please SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
How are you currently at the moment ?, I actually desire you’re very well and delighted usually. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, tends to make all of your household and friends You like it most likely.
For those that have been waiting ever so patiently for this, proud to introduce you to our version of low carb keto okonomiyaki! It has all the flavors of your traditional okonomiyaki dish without the carbs! If you are a fan of this delicious dish, make sure you try this recipe!
Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of elements which are common around you, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could be provided at several formal activities also. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this low-carb okonomiyaki-style koya tofu formula with 7 substances which are surely easy to have, and we have to process them at the very least through 9 actions. You should shell out a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu:
- Require 3 large of – about 50 grams Koya dofu.
- Need 1 bag – 150 grams Bean sprouts (see Step 1).
- Prepare 100 grams – Pork (see Step 1).
- Provide 2 – about 100 grams ☆Egg (medium).
- You need 1 packet – 3 grams ☆Bonito flakes.
- Require 3 grams ☆Small shrimp.
- Give 1 pinch or so ☆Salt.
Tofu okonomiyaki Photo by Erik Putz. STIR light mayo with sushi ginger and sushi-ginger juice in a small bowl until combined. Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki uses almost the same ingredients, but they are layered rather than mixed in with the batter like Osaka-style. I made a low carb keto version with almond flour and omitted a few ingredients like the tempura and yam.
Low-carb Okonomiyaki-Style Koya Tofu making process:
- I used these additions to the batter this time: thinly sliced pork, and black bran bean sprouts (0 g sugar per 100 g). Cut the pork up into easy to eat pieces..
- Soak the koya dofu in plenty of water for 10 to 15 mnutes. Squeeze out each piece until it weighs around 40 to 45 g (so no more moisture comes out when you squeeze them)..
- Rip up the koya dofu, and put in a food processor with the ☆ ingredients. Process until smooth and you don't see any chunks of koya tofu left. Transfer the batter to a bowl..
- Put the bean sprouts in the food processor and chop them up by pulsing the machine twice. If you over-chop, they'll make the batter too watery..
- Put the pork from Step 1 and the bean sprouts from Step 4 into the bowl with the battter, and fold them in with a spatula. The batter will look very crumbly at this stage, unlike regular okonomiyaki batter..
- Heat up a frying pan and spread some oil in it if needed. Ladle 1/4 each of the batter into the pan twice (2 pancakes). Form each pancake into neat circles with a spatula, cover with a lid and steam-fry..
- Cook the pancakes over medium heat for 5 minutes until well browned, and then turn them over. Cook them on the other side over low-medium heat for about 4 minutes with the lid on. Cook the remaining batter in the same way..
- The pancakes will be moist. Serve with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise and aonori powder. They are also delicious topped with cheese and steam-fried until the cheese has melted..
- I tried replacing half the bean sprouts with rather thickly shredded salad greens. The crispy texture was great..
Also, I made substitutions for the sauces and. Quick all-natural sugar free pudding can be made using tofu. This instant low carb chocolate pudding has only four ingredients with no artificial sweetener. If you wish to further understand the nutritional content of tofu, please continue But the good news is, tofu contains only low amounts of carbohydrates, and that is why it is a This is the unpressed and undrained Japanese-style tofu and is known to have the highest water content. There are various regional styles of okonomiyaki that I'm not going to get into, but the recipe you see here today is my Cali-interpretation of Osaka-style okonomiyaki made with the My pal Harris writes about Funchu-style okonomiyaki on his site.
Alright, above has got discussed briefly about causeing this to be low-carb okonomiyaki-style koya tofu recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your understanding inside the culinary world. if you want to save our webpage address in the browser, in order that at any best moment there’s a brand-new food selection of dishes, you may get the info. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂