Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves. Gongura Mamsam A spicy lamb curry with the distinctive taste. Main ingredient is gongura or sorrel leaves. It is called as Pitwaa in Hindi and Sorrel leaves in English.
Gongura mamsam is a spicy lamb curry with the distinctive. But then if they were to eat Gongura Mamsam, I will have to agree that its â€™spicyâ€™ indeed! An authentic Andhra non-vegetarian meal is incomplete without Gongura With fresh sorrel leaves available in abundance at our local rythu bazaar, I bought a few bunches to prepare this traditional dish.
How are you currently as of this best period ?, I desire you’re nicely and continually contented. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves that is currently extremely popular with various groups, having a easy and fast method of making relatively, this Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Gongura Mamsam A spicy lamb curry with the distinctive taste. Main ingredient is gongura or sorrel leaves. It is called as Pitwaa in Hindi and Sorrel leaves in English.
Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of products which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be shown at several standard functions perhaps. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s task this gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves formula with 14 components which are absolutely easy to find, and we have to process them at the very least through 4 measures. You should devote a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients of Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves:
- Need 250 Grams – Lamb Mutton Boneless or.
- Give 250 Grams of Lamb with bone / cartilege (seena) or chops.
- Give 250 Grams Marrow bones.
- Require 5 Sorrel Bunchs leaves.
- Provide 4 – Green chillies.
- You need 2.5 Teaspoons – Chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 Teaspoon – Turmeric powder.
- Require 1 Teaspoon – mixed spices (garam masala).
- Need 2 Teaspoons for Coriander seeds powder.
- Need 1 Teaspoon pepper Ground.
- Give To Taste of Salt.
- Give 1.5 Tablespoons of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 3 Tablespoons Oil.
- Give 2 Onions.
Gongura pachadi recipe, a hot spicy and tangy chutney from andhra cuisine is made using red sorrel leaves. Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves. Cooking gongura with colocasia is a popular ethnic dish in Assam. According to studies, the leaves are also a great way to keep your bones strong.
Gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves step by step:
- Clean meat and marinate with salt, chilli powder, ginger and garlic paste and turmeric powder..
- Pluck sorrel leaves and wash. In a pan, add oil, mixed spices, slit and cut green chillies, slices onions. Let the onions turn brown. Add chopped sorrel leaves. The leaves will cook in few minutes. Set aside..
- Pressure cook meat for 2 whistles and on simmer flame for 15 minutes. Let cool and add the meat to the sorrel leaves. Add coriander seeds powder and ground pepper. Let the leaves cook well along with the meat on slow flame until the water is evaporated..
- Gongura mamsam is ready to be served with steamed rice..
This mineral-rich plant has calcium, magnesium and phosphorus in abundance, all of which are important for maintaining strong and healthy bones. Vahrehvah , tasty recipe by Sanjay Thumma,Know Gongura leaves helps to cool any inflammation and heat in the blood. Fresh leaves of the gongura Other well known recipes made with Gongura as the main ingredient are Gongura Pappu (Lentils), Gongura mamsam. The Sorrel leaves are cooked with dal and Spices and served with rice. Some regions include garlic and onion in the seasoning while some regions prefer asafetida (hing).
Alright, above has got described briefly about causeing this to be gongura mamsam or lamb cooked with sorrel leaves recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how within the culinary world. if you want to save our site address inside your browser, in order that anytime there’s a innovative menus of dishes, you may get the info. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂