Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole.
How are you currently at the moment ?, My partner and i desire you’re nicely and delighted often. through this web site I’ll introduce the recipe for cooking Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of supplies which are common around you, you may make it in simple actions. You may make it for friends or family events, and it could be provided at different standard activities perhaps. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole dishes that you simply make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s practice this turkey broccoli rice casserole formula with 7 components which are undoubtedly easy to receive, and we have to process them at the very least through 4 ways. You should expend a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Ingredients of Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Give 1 lb of turkey breast – cut to about 1/2" cubes.
- Require 3 cups of fresh broccoli florets.
- Require 3 cups cooked white rice (I usually use leftover rice lol).
- Provide 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Need 1 can of water (this is filling one of the soup cans lol).
- Require 2 cups shredded cheese (tonight I used Velveeta shreds).
- Need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
Turkey Broccoli Rice Casserole start cooking:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Steam broccoli either on stovetop or in microwave until fork tender. (Tonight I microwaved mine in a vented container with 2 tbs water for about 7.5 minutes.).
- While broccoli steams, cook turkey breast in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, season with desired amounts of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder as it cooks..
- Allow broccoli and turkey to other cool enough to handle. Separately give each a rough chop. In a large bowl combine soup, water, and shredded cheese. Stir in rice and turkey to combine. Gently fold in broccoli. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9×13" baking dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes, or until lightly browned on top. Let rest 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Alright, above possesses discussed briefly about causeing this to be turkey broccoli rice casserole recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your information within the culinary world. if you want to save our site address in the browser, in order that at any most suitable moment there’s a different food selection of dishes, you may get the presented facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your friends and colleagues, thank you. 🙂