Smoked Scamorza Stuffed Chicken With Potato Stacks.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoked scamorza stuffed chicken with potato stacks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Scamorza Stuffed Chicken With Potato Stacks is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Smoked Scamorza Stuffed Chicken With Potato Stacks is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked scamorza stuffed chicken with potato stacks using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Scamorza Stuffed Chicken With Potato Stacks:
- Provide 1 – chicken breast per person.
- Give Slice smoked scamorza per person.
- Need 3 slices of parma ham per person.
- Provide of Large potato per person.
- Need of Olive oil.
- Need Knob – butter.
- Prepare for Oregano.
- Provide to taste for Salt and pepper.
Smoked Scamorza Stuffed Chicken With Potato Stacks making process:
- Par boil potatoes in their jackets. Slice into discs and leave to cool. On baking paper, stack them up, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with oregano, pepper and salt. Start to roast them in the oven at 200 while you prepare the chicken.
- Cut the breast open. Put a slice of scamorza inside. Close it up and wrap it in 3 slices of parma ham.
- Heat a little oil and knob of butter in a pan. Brown the chicken on all sides for a few minutes. Then put on a roasting tray and put in the oven with the potatoes. Finish cooking them together for another 15-20 mins. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving ?.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food smoked scamorza stuffed chicken with potato stacks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!