Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 140 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 240 ml light coconut milk.
- Require 1 tsp cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tsp – vanilla essence.
- Provide 2 tbsp for cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp – baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Require 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Require 150 grams of granulated sugar.
- Need 113 grams apple sauce or 80ml vegetable oil.
- Require for custard filling.
- You need 3 tbsp custard powder – the Birds tubbed brand are free-from, the packets are not.
- You need 2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Need 200 ml for light coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Give raspberry jam.
Vickys Jam & Custard Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF steps:
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 cupcake tins. This recipe makes 18 cupcakes.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add all of other dry cake ingredients.
- Mix the milk, oil/apple sauce and vanilla together and whip up until frothy then add to the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake cases until 2/3 full, then bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes away clean.
- While the cakes are baking, mix the custard ingredients together and bring to boil in a small pan, stirring continuously until thickened. Pour into a bowl, cover until cooled, then chill in fridge a while.
- When the cakes are cooled enough, make a hole in the centre of each and fill the holes with some raspberry jam up to the top.
- When the custard has chilled completely, put it in a piping bag and pipe a swirl on top of each cake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys jam & custard cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!