Vickys Tres Leche Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys tres leche cake, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Tres Leche Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Vickys Tres Leche Cake, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys tres leche cake, gf df ef sf nf using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition of Vickys Tres Leche Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Require – Cake.
- You need 2 tbsp – ground flax seed.
- Need 6 tbsp – warm water.
- Require 200 grams for granulated sugar.
- Require 180 ml – full fat coconut milk.
- Require 1 tbsp – pure olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp for vanilla extract.
- Provide 140 grams (1 cup) for gluten-free / plain flour.
- Require 2 tbsp ground almonds or coconut flour.
- Give 1 tbsp – baking powder.
- Give 1 tsp of xanthan gum (if using gluten-free flour).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 180 ml full fat coconut milk.
- You need 180 ml of almond milk or light coconut milk.
- You need 120 ml coconut cream.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Require for Topping.
- Prepare whipped coconut cream – see recipe link below.
- Need desiccated coconut.
- Require for flaked almonds (optional).
Vickys Tres Leche Cake, GF DF EF SF NF how to cook:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease & line an 8"square or 9" round cake tin.
- Mix the flax and water together and set aside until it turns thick and gelatinous.
- Beat together the sugar, milk, oil and vanilla until the sugar has dissolved, then add the flax mixture and stir in.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds / coconut flour, baking powder and xanthan gum if using. I suggest using my gluten-free flour mix number 3 attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338081-vickys-gluten-free-flour-mix-3-breads-muffins-cookie-bars.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the tin and is lightly golden on top.
- Let stand in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. While the cake cools a little bit, using a toothpick or skewer, poke holes all over the cake surface a half inch apart.
- To make the tres leche sauce, whisk the coconut milk, almond milk / light coconut milk and coconut cream together in a saucepan over a medium heat until warmed through.
- Place the still warm cake onto a plate then very slowly, spoon the warm sauce over the entire thing, tilting the cake as needed to help disperse the sauce and stop it from pooling in the middle. The holes should help with this. When the cake stops absorbing the sauce, reserve any extra you have to serve with the cake later.
- Cover the cake with clingfilm and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut the chilled cake into equal pieces. Top each piece with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and sprinkle with some desiccated coconut or flaked almonds https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys tres leche cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!