Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements – Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Require 25 g – gluten-free rolled oats.
- Give 100 g – brown sugar.
- Require 40 g – cocoa powder.
- Require 50 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Give 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 200 g for pre-baked and mashed sweet potato (mash weight).
- Prepare 140 mls of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Need 2 tsp for vanilla extract.
- Prepare 40 g 'Moo-Free' or 'Enjoy Life' brand chocolate chips (optional).
Vickys Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF process:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 7" square cake tin or an 11 x 7 traybake tin with parchment.
- Pulse the oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes flour, then add the oat flour to a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until you form a smooth batter then pour into the cake tin.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until firm on top when pressed with a clean finger.
- Let cool in the tin then refrigerate for an hour before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
- These brownies can be individually wrapped and frozen for up to 3 months but are best kept fresh in the fridge for up to a week.
- Lovely with some buttercream icing! Mix 75g gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block with 175g icing sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract and spread over the top of the brownies before slicing.
- If iced, these are best consumed within 2 days.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vickys fudgy sweet potato brownies, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!