Turkey and rice stuffed peppers. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice are my favorite! You may have tried my Sante Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers, Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers, and of course the popular Stuffed Pepper Soup! These red bell peppers stuffed with lean ground turkey and brown basmati rice make a guilt-free weeknight family meal.
Hope you enjoy! ❤ ~ Zoë. Learn how to make Turkey and rice-stuffed peppers & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. To make stuffing, stir together ¼ cup of tomatoes, half of onion, turkey, rice, parsley, half of garlic, dill, ¾ teaspoon salt, and black pepper in medium bowl.
How are you currently as of this best period ?, My partner and i desire you’re effectively and contented continually. through this web site I will introduce the recipe for cooking Turkey and rice stuffed peppers that is currently extremely popular with various groups, with a comparatively easy and fast method of making, this Turkey and rice stuffed peppers food is in great demand by lots of people, and tastes good also, makes all of your family and perhaps good friends You like it.
I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice are my favorite! You may have tried my Sante Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers, Chicken Taco Chili Stuffed Peppers, and of course the popular Stuffed Pepper Soup! These red bell peppers stuffed with lean ground turkey and brown basmati rice make a guilt-free weeknight family meal.
Turkey and rice stuffed peppers cuisine is really a dish that’s classified as an easy task to make. through the use of resources which are common around you, it could be created by you in simple actions. You may make it for family or friends events, and it could even be presented at various official events. I am certain you will see lots of people who just like the Turkey and rice stuffed peppers dishes you make.
Alright, don’t linger, let’s plan this turkey and rice stuffed peppers formula with 18 components which are definitely easy to obtain, and we have to process them at the very least through 11 methods. You should shell out a while on this, so the resulting food could be perfect.
Composition for Turkey and rice stuffed peppers:
- Require 1 1/2 cup for brown rice.
- Give 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 kosher salt.
- Require 1/3 cup – chopped walnuts.
- Require 3 tbsp fresh dill.
- Require 3 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 6 any color bell peppers.
- Require 8 oz for ground turkey.
- Give 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Give 2 clove for garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 – freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp. packed brown sugar.
- Require 1 tbsp for extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 6 slice for muenster cheese.
- Provide 15 oz can tomato puree.
Fluff the cooked rice with a fork. Add it to the spinach mixture and stir to combine. Spoon the mixture into the bell peppers. Learn how to prepare this easy Turkey and Rice Stuffed Peppers recipe like a pro.
Turkey and rice stuffed peppers steps:
- Combine 2 1/2 cups water, the rice, raisins, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a med saucepan. Bring to boil, then reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer until the water absorbed. ( about 45 minutes ).
- Take the rice off heat and leave covered 10 minutes. Then transfer to a mixing bowl to cool about 20 minutes. ( Fluff your rice ).
- Preheat oven 350°F. Roast walnut until lightly toasted about 8 minutes, let cool and chop finely. Set to side..
- Finely chop 2 tbsp of each parsley and dill and set to side..
- Cut off the top of each bell pepper and remove white membrane and seeds, wash peppers and lightly salt the insides..
- Mix raw turkey, walnuts, herbs, mozzarella cheese, garlic, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper. Now the fun part… Gently mix all ingredients together with your hands. Stuff peppers to the top rim of pepper and put tops back on the peppers..
- in a large wide and deep sauce pan, whisk 3 cups water, tomato puree, cinnamon, brown sugar, and olive oil together..
- Arrange the peppers upright in the sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium high.Cover and reduce heat to medium low and simmer until peppers are soft and mixture is cooked through. ( about 50-60 minutes ).
- Preheat oven to broil. Remove peppers with thongs and transfer to a baking dish upright. Remove tops and place to the side. Place a slice of muenster cheese on top and sprinkle rest of herbs over the peppers. Place in oven for a couple minutes to melt cheese. Watch it cuz it melts quick. Then remove..
- In a shallow bowl label a couple spoonful of tomato sauce in the bottom of bowl and place pepper in the middle with top on top or side. Make it purdy ;-).
This version uses ground turkey and rice, with juicy tomatoes and raisins for a little added sweetness. Add the pepper tops, onion, garlic, seasoning salt, black pepper, thyme, basil, oregano, ground red pepper, and parsley. Discover Turkish food with this simple recipe for stuffed peppers-otherwise known as Biber Dolması-made with rice and topped with tomatoes. Crock Pot stuffed peppers are loaded with lean ground turkey, cooked rice, and then topped with a flavorful tomato sauce for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner recipe. Making this gluten-free stuffed bell peppers recipe in the slow cooker also makes clean-up a breeze!
Alright, above possesses described briefly about causeing this to be turkey and rice stuffed peppers recipe. at the very least it could be an illustration for you yourself to broaden your know-how within the culinary world. if you want to save our web page address in the browser, in order that at any best period there’s a different food selection of dishes, you may get the presented facts. and in addition share the hyperlink with this website together with your colleagues and friends, thank you. 🙂