Fittest chef's beef burger. I've no idea of how many types of beef burgers exists but I certainly know there is loads of them and each of us have a favourite one…Or maybe few… So do I !! When I was creating this recipe I was focusing on cutting the calories down. Usually the… Great recipe for Fittest chef's beef burger.
I used lean mince being aware how important is that higher fat content in a proper burger. I tried to cut down calories without losing on flavour. I used lean mince being aware how important is that higher fat content in a proper burger.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fittest chef's beef burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I've no idea of how many types of beef burgers exists but I certainly know there is loads of them and each of us have a favourite one…Or maybe few… So do I !! When I was creating this recipe I was focusing on cutting the calories down. Usually the… Great recipe for Fittest chef's beef burger.
Fittest chef's beef burger is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Fittest chef's beef burger is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fittest chef's beef burger using 43 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients – Fittest chef's beef burger:
- Need of Whole wheat burger buns.
- Provide 1 cup for coarse wholemeal flour.
- Give 2/3 cup strong bread flour.
- Need 3/4 tsp salt.
- Need 1.5 tsp for instant yeast.
- Provide 2 for medium egg (room temperature).
- Provide 2/3 cup warm water.
- You need 0.5 tsp for baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp for honey.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp for rapeseed oil.
- Need 1 tbsp butter.
- Give 1 tbsp for black sesame seeds.
- Provide Splash of milk.
- You need of Burger patty.
- Require 500 g for 5 % lean beef mince.
- Give 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 handful – thyme.
- Provide 1 tbsp – onion powder.
- Give 2 clove garlic.
- Provide 1 pinch – black pepper.
- Require 1 tbsp sea salt.
- Require 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard.
- Require 1 tbsp for olive oil.
- Require – Burger garnish.
- Need 2 slices beef tomato.
- Give 8 leaves of baby gem lettuce.
- Require 4 of x 1 cm thick onion rings (slices).
- Require 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Sweet potato fries.
- You need 700 g for sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp for olive oil.
- Give 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Require 1 pinch for sea salt.
- Require 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need – Sweetcorn relish.
- Require 1 of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/4 red onion.
- You need 1/4 – red pepper.
- You need 1/3 for red chilli (optional).
- Give 3 tbsp for apple vinegar.
- Give 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- Need 75 ml of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp arrow root.
To achieve that great result anyway I focused on bold flavours of all. Great recipe for Thai style salmon chowder. Cooking under pressure works the best for me. I was rushing to have it ready before the dawn just to have that natural light for the photo.
Fittest chef's beef burger instructions:
- In the mixing bowl add 1 cup of wholemeal flour, 0,5 cup of strong bread flour, salt, yeast, one egg, baking powder, honey abd rapeseed oil. Stirr all the ingredients in the stand mixer with the hook attachement. This could be done by hand as well if mixer is not available. Add warm water (40 ° Celsious) mixing the dough at the same time. Slowly add remaining flour until the dough forms one ball..
- Knead for 5 to 7 min using just eanough remaining flour to help kneading.
- Place the dough in oiled bowl and leave it covered with cling film or cloth in warm place for 1, 5 hours or until it double the size..
- Portion the dough in 4 equal balls. On the roasting tray lay the baking paper sheet and place the dough balls leaving enough space between them to grow..
- Whisk an egg and splash of milk. Using the pastry brush cover the dough balls with the mixture..
- If baking on BBQ use the indirect heat method with the lid closed on 200 ° C. Bake for about 12 min..
- If using oven bake them on 200 ° C for 12 min.
- When the buns are nearly ready and have that golden colour brush them with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake them further to achieve that light brown /brown color..
- In a small pot bring water to the boil. Cook the sweetcorn for about 10 min..
- Finish the sweetcorn directly on the BBQ (medium/high heat) 3 min from both sides to get that chargrilled flavour..
- Dice the onions, pepper and chilli finally. Using a knife cut the kernels of the cob.
- In a small pot or a pan heat up little bit of olive oil. On a low heat sweat off onions, peppers and chilli. Add sweetcorn and cover with water. Add vinegar, lemon juice and add arrowroot. If consistency is to runny add more arrowroot if its to thick add more water. Check seasoning. Ser aside and cool down.
- To make beef patties chop finally onions, garlic and thyme..
- On a low heat in a small pan or pot heat up little bit of olive oil. Sweat off onions, thyme and garlic. Cool it down.
- In a bowl mix mince, onion powder, mustard, salt, onions garlic and thyme.
- Using a hand mix it all together really well. Divide the burger meat into 4 equal parts.
- Shape them into required size. Ideal would be to have a width of the burger bun.
- Cut the sweet potato into a shape of a fries. Coat them with olive oil, salt, garlic and paprika. Place them on a roasting tray on the bbq indirect heat (220 °C).
- Prep garnish for the burger. Slice 1 cm thick ring from the middle part of the white onion. Brush with olive oil from both sides. Cut thick slice of tomato. Wash the baby gem leaves.
- On a medium to high heat start cooking your burger. Cook directly on Bbq for about 5 min from both sides. Toast the bap and cook the onion rings from both sides. Towards the end of cooking sprinkle with cajun seasoning..
- Assemble the burger. On the bottom part of the bap place the lettuce leaves, then tomato and onion. Finally place the burger and pour about 2 tbsp of relish over. Serve it with sweet potato fries.
The result was there as we both wanted second portions. When I cook soups at home I always try to have it as a. The ever popular beef burger has moved on from a fast food staple to a gourmet delight, with hundreds of restaurants springing up solely dedicated to the pursuit of the perfect patty. With this collection of beef burger recipes you can find out how to recreate the much-loved classic in your own home, whether you're looking to add something special to a barbecue or simply make a hearty supper. Gordon Ramsay Hamburger recipe is an art, by using a special Gordon Ramsay burger blend of, brisket, chuck sirloin, and short rib ground beef and along with freshly grilled onion slices that add such an important component in building the perfect burger.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fittest chef's beef burger recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!