Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honeycomb tiffin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honeycomb Tiffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Honeycomb Tiffin is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have honeycomb tiffin using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients – Honeycomb Tiffin:
- Prepare of For the tiffin:.
- Prepare 200 g – dairy free dark chocolate.
- Need 100 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – maple syrup.
- Provide 125 g of gluten free digestive biscuits.
- Need of For the topping:.
- Require 100 g honeycomb.
- Need 200 g dairy free dark chocolate.
Honeycomb Tiffin instructions:
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with tinfoil Melt the chocolate dairy free spread and maple syrup together in a bowl Chop the honeycomb into small pieces and smash the biscuits into crumbs Stir the honeycomb and biscuit into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Press into the lined cake tin Make the topping by melting the chocolate and pouring over the tiffin base Place in the fridge for a couple of hours then cut into bars.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honeycomb tiffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!