Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sausage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sausage Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sausage rolls using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients for Sausage Rolls:
- Need of For the pastry:.
- Need 120 g – dairy free spread.
- Prepare 300 g gluten free plain flour.
- Need 120 ml for cold water.
- Provide 1 for egg, beaten.
- Provide for For the filling:.
- Require 400 g minced pork.
- Need 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon for thyme.
- Provide 1 teaspoon – sage.
- You need – salt and pepper, for seasoning.
Sausage Rolls step by step:
- Weigh out the dairy free spread and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to make sure it is really cold Cut into cubes Place the flour and dairy free spread in a food processor Pulse about 5 times so the dairy free spread is broken up but still visible Turn the food processor on so it is running on a low setting Gradually pour in the cold water Scoop into a ball, wrap in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for an hour (it will stay fresh in the fridge for about 5 days in case you wan.
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Roll out into a rectangle until the dough is about 5mm thick Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles.
- Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat Cut into small individual sausage rolls Score the top with a sharp knife Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sausage rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!