Veggie Enchilada Filling.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggie enchilada filling. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veggie Enchilada Filling is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Veggie Enchilada Filling is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veggie enchilada filling using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Composition – Veggie Enchilada Filling:
- Give of Filling.
- Prepare 1 large of Eggplant.
- Require 3 medium for yukon gold potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup – olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 – fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 3 medium – tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz – queso cotija.
- Prepare Tools.
- Give 1 for sharp chef's knife.
- Provide 1 of cutting board.
- Prepare 1 medium for mixing bowl.
- You need 1 – oven.
- Provide 1 large – baking tray.
- Require of parchment paper.
- Require 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
Veggie Enchilada Filling steps:
- First, let's dice up the eggplant and potatoes. About 1/2 the width of a quarter is a good size. The potatoes can be a little smaller than the eggplant because they will shrink less..
- Combine diced eggplant and potato in your mixing bowl. Add olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, mixing well..
- Cover your baking sheet with a sheet of parchment. Spread the diced and seasoned vegetables out evenly on the tray. Don't crowd the tray too much, or your vegetables might not roast up properly..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the vegetables and mix them up so they cook a little more evenly. Slide the tray in for another 15-30 minutes. Keep an eye on 'em though. you want a nice golden roast, but you definitely don't wanna go over..
- Meanwhile, dice your tomatoes, and crumble up your cotija..
- When the eggplant and potatoes are roasted, toss them in a mixing bowl with the diced tomato. Add half of the crumbled cotija, reserving the other half to top your enchiladas..
- Taste and season your enchilada filling and set it aside so you can get cracking on the rest of the process. Unless you want to just eat the filling. the filling is good alone too. Not alone as in by yourself, but alone as in, without a tortilla. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369163-build-your-own-enchiladas.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food veggie enchilada filling recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!