Pale Rider Turkey Chili.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pale rider turkey chili. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pale Rider Turkey Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pale Rider Turkey Chili is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pale rider turkey chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pale Rider Turkey Chili:
- You need 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 lb – ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 package – breakfast sausage (8 to 10 links).
- Prepare 1 can black beans.
- Give 1 can – lentils.
- Provide 1 for vidalia onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can for pork and beans.
- You need 1 cup pearl barley.
- You need 1 for carrot quartered then sliced.
- Provide 1 – rib celery chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp for garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp – marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp for poultry seasoning or ground sage.
- Require 1 tsp dried dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Pale Rider Turkey Chili start cooking:
- Brown sausages in a frying pan. Remove and cut into 1/3rds..
- Add ground turkey, sausage, 2 cans of mushroom soup, black beans, lentils, pork and beans, celery, onion, carrots and all seasonings to slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 5 hours..
- After 5 hours, add 1 cup of pearl barley to crock pot. Stir. Cover on high..
- After an hour, the chili should be thicker since barley will absorb a lot of liquid. Add the 3rd can of cream of mushroom soup to the pot and stir. Cover 15 to 20 min..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pale rider turkey chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!