Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot turkey burger soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot turkey burger soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup:
- Need 2 lb Ground Turkey.
- Give 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- You need 4 – Yellow Potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup for Carrots.
- Prepare 3 clove – Garlic.
- Require 1 Red Onion.
- Require 3 tbsp of Worcheshire Sauce.
- Provide 6 oz Tomatoe Paste.
Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup instructions:
- Brown turkey and add to the crockpot.
- Dice/chop the onions and garlic.
- Cut carrots and potatoes to bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into the crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours Or Cook on high for 4 hours.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot turkey burger soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!