Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy crockpot mexican taco casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy crockpot mexican taco casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients requirements – Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole:
- Prepare 1 pound ground turkey (or ground beef).
- Provide 1 can of corn drained.
- Give 1 can for black beans (drained).
- You need 1 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1/2 package of Taco seasoning.
- Need to taste garlic salt.
- Provide 2 cups – cooked rice I used instant rice.
- Need 8 oz of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole how to cook:
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy crockpot mexican taco casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!